Customer reviews

on 5 January 2017
our Chelsea fan loved this, it is still up in his room !
on 8 February 2015
Beautiful quality and great detail. I think my Grandson preferred the card to his present. Thanks. It arrived very quickly as well.
on 28 February 2013
Bought this card for my brother who loves anything Chelsea! He loved it, as he'd never seen a card like it before. Hit the right spot! Good quality and arrived quickly. Thank you.
on 14 June 2011
Brilliant card for any chelsea fan. My son is 11 and he loved it. Have previously purchased the Arsenal pop-up card for my other son. Really nice cards.
on 20 August 2012
This is a fantastic keepsake card for all Chelsea fans of all ages, l bought this for my 6 year old grandson and he loves it. It was delivered quite quickly, l would definately order from this dealer again.
on 5 December 2014
Very happy with it my nephew is goin to love it
on 25 November 2015
Son in law loved it .
on 30 January 2016
grandson loved this.
on 8 May 2013
This card was a lovley treat for my sons Chelsea supporter friend, arrived quickley. It`s a change from the usually boys or mens cards you get from local shops
on 13 March 2015
Got this for my sons birthday, he loved it.