on 28 January 2011
Good solid case that protects the contents well. I purchased it to hold my Garmin 1490T and the power / antenna cable for the car. It holds the GPS no problem and a USB cable to connect to a computer but it won't hold the power / antenna cable as the case is too shallow which was a major disappointment. This means that I will always have to carry this cable separately. Had I been able to\include this cable I would have given it 5 stars based on the build quality etc!!
on 4 January 2014
I got a new SatNav over the festive period for work, a TomTom Start 25 to be precise. And having previously battered my SatNav I decided to buy a case. I read review after review on here and decided to go with this. I picked it for a couple of reasons, it stated I would fit the power cable in (unlike TomTom's own case). It had an attachment on the back for a karabiner so I can fasten it to my work bag. And it has my initial on the front!! - trivial I know.
So the case arrived this morning and it's ideal. Seems well built and robust enough to look after my new equipment, the hook on the back and free karabiner will attach beautifully to my work bag and it easily fits all the bits I need it to with extra space.
on 13 June 2013
Nice quality case. With a pocket on one side of the case and 2 rubber bands inside on another. Windscreen mount will not fit in the case, but cable will. If they only have made this case smaller as fits my TT 1005 5" quite loose. Could have been half the thickness and 25mm coul have been trimmed of the width, and 20mm the hight.
Happy overall.
on 27 January 2013
using the case with Garmin Nuvi 3590LMT 5"

In fact is a bit bigger than necessary, but not a big issue.
Has a pocket to a small cable (traffic antenna) into. The navigator unit is attached via 2 elastic straps to the case side. If the navigator unit is put screen-outside (i.e. to the screen-to the case side), something not very thick (a wallet?) can be inserted into the extra space between the navigator and the cable pocket being attached to the opposite sides of the case.

Cons: it could have been a bit smaller/slimmer (at the cost of not having the extra space for smth else to be put).
on 14 November 2012
A really nice protective and easy to use case. Mesh pocket inside that will hold the USB cable. Easy to stow away under a seat or in a door pocket.
on 25 July 2011
i found this product did what i needed it to do at less than half the price of tomtoms own brand which did not work.
on 23 March 2013
other reviews on this type of product were saying that you cant store all the leads and connector in the case -but this case was able to do so -and the hard case makes it feel like its good protection for your Sat Nav
on 31 December 2012
A very good quality case which not only holds the TomTom itself but also the USB charging lead & car cigar lighter adaptor.
The design of the case would also afford a good degree of impact protection to the contents in the event of accidental dropping. Well worth the price.
on 9 January 2013
Very good quality case,firm as I did want it to be,space to put your little usb and other cables.
Only thing I should say is that it is made for 6 inch GPS and my 5 inch Garmin is a bit loose.But I place it inside the elastic pocket of the case and it's fine.That's the only reason I haven't given 5 stars.Good price,good product.
on 2 May 2013
I needed a case for my new TomTom and this seemed to fit the bill. I started a new job this week and the case has compartments for everything I need with the TomTom - the cable, charger, etc. It is compact and just perfect. Great service - very fast.