Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.99

on 4 August 2011
WOW!! Who would have thought it? Hinder make it 3rd time lucky with All American Nightmare and produce an album containing killer tracks from start to finish.

After debut album Extreme Behaviour showed promise with a handfull of good songs, Hinder followed it with Take it to the Limit, an album that upped the anti with better songs/songwriting, but still fell slightly short of a classic.

Now comes All American Nightmare. Straight from the off Hinder hit the ground running with 2 Sides of Me, a great opening song showing the band in heavier mood than before. This is then followed by the awsome title track which contains a memorable hook which you will not be able to remove from your head. The album continues in the same vein with song after song producing massive addictive hooks. Hinder really have hit paydirt with rockers like Striptease, Hey Ho, Good Life and the majestic Waking up the Devil - heavy, melodic and with great guitar playing throughout. Hinder have really stepped up in the ballad department too (an area which I feel let them down on previous albums) with songs like The Life, Red Tail Lights and Everybodys Wrong. All in all fantastic album from start to finish. Can they up there game again for album number 4? We shall see.
on 26 September 2011
Bought this album purely after hearing the title track on an American radio station - and it just got better and better with every listen. I've been following Hinder for a while now, and this is by far their best album yet! 'All American Nightmare' is everything a great rock album should be - the perfect mix of balls-out riffs and rasping vocals mixed with the odd ballad and everything in between that proves this band can appeal to the full rock-spectrum with ease and absolute ability- buy it right now - you wont regret it!
on 11 February 2011
What can I say I am a geat fan of Hinder; this is their third album and I've loved them all.

American Nightmare is a great blend of Heavy Rock intermixed with lighter ballards. Just like the first album I still hear the songs going round my head for a long time afterwards. I don't think that there is a bad track on it with each one having its own appeal. 'Put that record on' is a particular favourite with the titles of some of my favourite songs included in the lyrics.
on 18 February 2011
Hinder's 3rd album.This is a excellant album much heavier than the 1st two. I would reccomend the Delux version as it comes with a poster and several good bonus tracks.
on 28 July 2013
This is probably my favourite album from my favourite band. All their music is amazing but for me this album is incredible. I ADORE ALL HINDER ALBUMS. I ADORE HINDER.
on 14 May 2012
If you liked the previous Hinder cds you will love this one too.
For me they are one of the most consistently good rock bands currently out there
on 3 February 2013
a very very Good album, some Excellent tunes and grooves but too many ballads and not enough heavy tracks !.....
on 24 April 2013
great songs from start to end , love to see hinder live in scotland this year so come on ?
on 11 July 2014
Best album of the lot love the tracks are all great. A must for any hinder fan.
on 9 May 2016
Anther solid album from a solid band