Customer reviews

Size: 37 mm|Change

on 20 March 2017
I only purchased this on the Sunday and it came through my letter box on the Monday, this could never be any faster, the product is better than I expected, very good value for the money, I am now thinking of buying two more of these filters with others, I like my filters to use for all weathers which does make a better finish of your photograph and for the cost why spoil your photos, with the product and the company selling these filters I just could not aske for more, Thank You Seller, Don
on 6 September 2017
Fit smoothly onto my Nikon lenses! I mainly use them to protect the front of my lenses, lens hoods provide protection too, but filters are small and simple that fts my needs. I don't see any difference in image quality when using it so it's a great little piece of equipemnt. I did read online that they can stain quite easily and I forgot about this and accidently put my finger on the filter glass, not there's a little fingerprint that's really hard to clean off unless I thoroughly clean it properly, this is just a warning: try to avoid touching the glass with anything!
on 7 December 2016
I use this filter to protect my Olympus pro 40 - 150 f2.8 zoom lens. It was really easy to fit, has no effect whatsoever on image quality, and looks really smart and slim.

It's comforting to know that I have protected my expensive lens against minor nocks and abrasions.
on 11 July 2017
I use this for nightclub photography to keep my L series lens protected from the front. It's relatively slim (I've only ever seen one thinner filter to be fair) and does the job I want it to do. It's reasonably priced too I think.

Never been disappointed by Hoya so would highly recommend if you are looking for something to protect your pricey lens.
on 9 August 2017
As with every other Hoya filter I've bought, this is excellent quality, comes well packaged and simply does exactly what it's supposed to do, to an excellent standard. I haven't tried other brands for screw in filters, simply because Hoya has been unfaultable, so I cannot offer a comparison, but I'm confident this will satisfy all.
on 20 August 2017
I find it very easy to operate and as commodity description. I am satisfied with it, I will recommend to friends! Super fast shipping. The item is really great. you won;t be regret. Well made I will probably end up buying another set or two for the holidays. A company that stands by its product
on 21 July 2017
The filter does what it should, which is to protect my valuable lens without impacting on the quality of my shots. All good and would recommend.
on 26 April 2017
Does the job well for Nikon B700 camera.
on 27 July 2017
Have on a Nikon 80-200mm f2.8, fits well and looks like it will last. Mainly attached to just protect my lens from being abused too much !
on 29 April 2017
Does exactly what it's meant to to. Fits well with my NIKKOR 35mm prime lens reduces the glare and extra light streak. Great protection from extra lens damage.