on 31 May 2015
It's just a case, yes? No! It's a very well thought out, well designed and well made case. I originally got two of these to house the bluetooth headsets I'd bought as presents. They are compact, sturdy and fashionable. There's a little net compartment which will hold a micro USB connector (great for my Jawbone Era ... but don't expect it to carry a full lead). What's so good is that it has two zipperheads making it very easy to open. I failed to appreciate this great innovation and later bought another couple of cases each with a single zipperhead. Don't make the same mistake. This case is the only one to get.
on 30 March 2013
This little case is so cute and practical also top marks for the fact it protects my Apple IPod as it holds it secure inside with little bands. It has been well made and the only criticism would be the slight smell when new, which was a little off putting but it does get less as time goes by…….weeks rather than months, must be the glue or something ……good product anyway……does the job! - Recommend!
2 people found this helpful
on 2 May 2012
Nice and cozy now I can take my iPod on trips in its own little suitcase. Just the right size with enough room for the headphones to be left attached to iPod when placing it in there, and sturdy enough to provide reasonable protection from knocks, scratches and moisture. The colour doesn't quite match the iPod green so loses half a star. Aren't I harsh?
One person found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 27 May 2013
This is the most beautiful little thing - I love it!
There is a mesh pocket that I keep my ipod shuffle in and the earphones (over the ear ones) fit perfectly in case.
My ipod shuffle came with an apple sticker which I have stuck on this bag and now it looks even more spectacular than it did before. Perfect to look at, perfect to handle and perfect to use.
on 23 May 2013
The actual shell of the case seems sturdy enough but the zip is flimsy, plastic, and the teeth don't meet well. They come apart very easily and the case is basically left open in which case your Ipos shuffle etc falls out into the bottom of a pocket or bag. Regret buying.
on 5 February 2014
i really liked this case on sight ,its got a little pocket inside for your earplugs and it suits a small mp3 not a long bigger one ,so id keep that in mind because the pockets are quite small ,it was quite cheap ansd im still using it
on 5 January 2012
Arrived just in time for Christmas and is just as described. My wife likes it very much and I also think that it is quite a robust little case. For the price I would say it is a bargin.
5 people found this helpful
on 2 June 2012
The IPod Nano is so tiny, that this carry case is the perfect vessel for protecting it and keeping the IPod & earphones in one safe place. Nice funky green with netted compartment inside to allow IPod & any other accessories to be kept separate.
One person found this helpful
on 16 May 2014
Brilliant for travel. Keeps Ipod & Headphones together and stops me losing them in my (large) tote bag. Bright colour, easily identifyable and tough to withstand bouncing around the bottom of the tote.
on 17 January 2012
THIS CASE WAS JUST WHAT I HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR. THE ORIGINAL PLASTIC BOX THAT MY NANO CAME IN WAS OKAY BUT NOT STYLISH! I WANTED A CONTAINER THAT WOULD PROTECT MY NANO FROM DAMAGE AND ENABLE ME TO KEEP THE EARPHONES READILY AVAILABLE. IT DOES BOTH OF THESE AND WAS A REASONABLE PRICE TOO.
4 people found this helpful