Format: Audio CD|Change

on 10 September 2013
My kids who are 3 and 5 love this album. They sing along to it and know almost every word. It compliments the TV series, The Aquabats Super Show perfectly. The songs are catchy and varied and very enjoyable. A great album to buy if you want to get your kids into rock music. I would highly recommend it.
on 20 April 2014
This is the go-to album for long car journeys with the children as we all love it. We sing along to every song and have an absolute whale of a time. It's daft enough to be fun for all of us and the music is perfectly good enough for adult ears.
on 27 March 2013
A MAZING!!!!! love all teh Aquabats albums and this one is different in that the ska influence takes a back seat - but it works sooooooo well- I laugh I jump about I cant stop sing the songs and I even cry- these guys rock my world!
on 2 January 2015
Love this ! Made my 6 year old son's xmas, and even I can quite like having it on when we are all in the car. Very 'singalong'! I would recommend if you like The Aquabats.
on 20 September 2013
The whole family loves listening to the Aquabats. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys watching the TV show.
on 2 September 2013
my freind loves it as i got it him for his birthday. But £8 is a bit expensive for the worst album they have done
on 23 January 2015
Great album! All the songs are very catchy and all the family love singing along. Definitely recommend.
on 9 May 2015