on 28 June 2014
My favourite Konad colour as it creates beautiful, bold patterns when used in conjunction with the Konad stamping plates. When buying this I did wonder about just using normal nail polish and thought 'can't be that different'. It is, I don't know why but it just works so well and no others I have tried compare.
on 26 July 2013
Bought this polish for stamping and it does exactly what it's supposed to. It only gets a 4 star because it has a very strong solvent smell and has become a bit glupy over time. I would recommend this product but you may not be able to use every last drop in the bottle.
One person found this helpful
on 8 December 2014
package was delivered to work address and was not addressed to me so did the rounds in the office was opened and someone sampled it. Not happy as this was a christmas present for my daughter !!!
on 9 September 2013
this item is a brill price as sallys sell it for twice as much.........but what a time to wait for the delivery to to long!
on 14 September 2014
works a treat but after a couple of uses it gets very clumpy
on 14 September 2015
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 12 August 2013
I've tried other makes and slightly cheaper black nail polish but this is the best one I've found for using the stamper. I'm new to the whole world of nail art, but this one really works for me.
on 10 July 2014
Great stamping polish as you would expect from konad.
on 18 June 2015
lovely
on 24 February 2014
Delivery was prompt and well packaged. Good quality polish for nail art design. Highly recommended for anybody wishing to do their own nails with lovely designs.

See one answered question