on 5 September 2015
Hi,
I don't normally do reviews but felt the seller deserved it and here is why....

I bought this golf trolley almost 2 years ago and cannot fault the build quality and the ease of use/compactness once folded. Lots of space and the trolley is easy to clean and shows no sign of rust or wear. The wheels are easily removed for cleaning and I have had the hedgehogs on for the same time and no problems fitting them permanently. All good so far.......

Trouble is I am often wandering into the deep rough with the trolley and through my own fault probably put too much pressure with my psuhing the trolley too hard with too many snags on the supporting rear steel cable that eventually snapped a couple of weeks ago (the trolley still worked fine).

I wrote to the Company that sold the trolley, Greenpiste, asking if they could provide a spare cable and was quite happy to pay for it and this is the reason I am writing the review as not only were they happy to send a replacement cable free they were polite, helpful and responded and solved the problem within a week. They didn't need to do this but this is why I have written the review as it is always when things don't go right the quality of a seller is really revealed so it is not just the product that was excellent but also the seller - well done to Andy at Greenpiste.
on 5 September 2016
Excellent trolley, which I use in conjunction with "Stowmatic Deluxe Cart/Trolley Bag". It was also simple to assemble when it arrived, although this was simply a case of attaching the wheels.

Very easy to fold and unfold and lightweight for pushing around the course. My home course is particularly hilly and this handles the ups and downs very well.

Folds away neatly so I can fit the trolley and my clubs in the boot of my car, Umbrella holder works well which is essential for a Scottish golfer, although there are a number of items on the handle which I am unsure what their purpose is and so a note of these on the instruction manual would have been helpful. Aside from this, the additional holders for tees, balls, scorecards, water bottle, etc mean it frees up your pockets and so less to distract you while playing.

Great value in terms of other trolleys I have seen and have had no issues at all in the 4/5 months I have owned the product.
on 4 May 2016
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B004D4CD1S/ref=cfb_at_prodpg This product was bought as a gift for my husband to replace the electric trolley he has been using , and which he found rather heavy. This Bullet Easy Fold Deluxe 3 Wheel Trolley he found much, much lighter , it was very easy to put together and fold up . He returned from a morning's golf and was highly delighted with the performance and the little extras that he found to use ,e.g. an umbrella holder, a little box to keep score card and tees etc., In addition to the Trolley he was also given this trolley cover which complemented the trolley perfectly.
on 28 September 2015
Looks good and easy to use except when my husband unfolded for the first time, the arm where attachment is broke - I wasn't able to return it but was sent another part to replace the broken one.
on 11 September 2013
I am delighted with this golf trolley. Delivery was very quick and putting it together was a breeze - only having to click the three wheels into place. On the course it felt sturdy and easy to push - much better than using a two wheeler and the brake is very useful. The bag goes on easily and bungee straps hook and hold it still.The brolly holder fixes securely when needed and clips away tidily when not. The whole thing is very well made and good value.
on 24 October 2014
I've had this trolley for 3 months. Very pleased so far. It's easy to fold and unfold, has all the attachments I need and pushes easily despite being heavier than my previous 2-wheeled trolley.
I chose it because of the price compared to similar spec'd trolleys.
I like the fact that the wheels disconnect easily which is good for bagging them when dirty - saves mucking up my car boot.
on 20 May 2013
Easy to lock into position. Very sturdy construction. Folds away surprisingly compact. I would say that it is slightly heavy to carry but as thats only in and out of the car you can live with it. The
Brolly attachment is very useful and tucks away underneath the handle when not in use. The brake works well and is easy to use. The handle seems to be a little less robust than the rest of the cart and forsee issues in the future. The score card holder/pocket is functional but nothing special. One last point when i first unpacked the trolley a small plastic shim fell out of the box, to date i still can't work out where it comes from but it hasn't affected the trolley. All in all an excellent item and well worth the money.
on 30 September 2014
4 weeks in, 6 rounds and I am very happy with the cart. I was tempted to go electric but feel a bit young. There are better push carts on the market, one mate has one very similar to this but the front wheel rotates and can be locked for fairways. This of course comes at a cost and compared to the Bullet Easy Fold Deluxe 3 Wheel Golf Trolley at half the price I couldn't justify it. If you want a solid, great value push cart look no further. Folds down nicely in one move, easy to push and umbrella, bottle holder handy.
on 10 August 2014
This is a really well made bit of kit, and for the price you can't argue. Have already used it in damp conditions so the brolley holder was a great addition. Nice storage in the handle, and the bungee cords for holding the bag in place work a treat. If you want a three wheeler then this is certainly worth a look.
on 30 August 2012
went looking for a replacement for electric trolley, wanted more exercise,looked on Amazon found the Bullet.I have used it about 4 times and am very impressed, solid construction,maybe just a tad on the heavy side and folds easily,The umbrella is very useful to protect the clubs and me in our beautiful wet summer.