VINE VOICEon 29 August 2012
This pendant is a blatant and it would appear unauthorised cash-in on the Supernatural show. The item was billed as a replica and looks good in the photo, but in reality is a cheap and most importantly very flat approximation of the real thing, differing in detail in the face and ears of the one from the TV show. For the money I was expecting something 99% like the one worn by Dean Winchester, but with this one the "leather thong" isn't even real leather, and the molding is very flat indeed. The pendant has weight, and as an item in its own right is fairly nice, but it isn't nearly close enough to the real thing to please hardcore fans like me. Just search for screen shots and compare the two: Miles apart.
on 13 February 2013
The pendant itself is really nice, it's actually nicer than another one I bought from a different supplier on here. It's a bit brighter and you can't see where the mold was taken (like you can on the other). It IS a bit flatter than the one that Dean seems to wear, but it still looks good in my opinion and I will be proud to wear it (eventually).

The necklace is very flimsy, bits of the extension chain broke off even as I took it out of the packet. The link between the pendant and the necklace is, as another reviewer noted, too small to actually fit onto the chain. This means it will basically live in a drawer until I can take it to a jewellers to buy a new link and a new leather necklace. I've still given it 4 stars, because it was reasonably priced, and I'd rather have a decent pendant.

So top marks for the pendant itself, just be prepared to buy a new link and a new leather necklace.
on 24 July 2012
The amulet itself was really great, awesome detail and had a nice weight to it. But unfortunately it arrived with a broken fastener and the necklace itself was very flimsy. It had fallen off my neck the day it arrived and I unfortunately lost it. If you choose to buy this necklace be sure to have a spare strap ready and transfer the amulet on to that.
on 31 August 2011
This amulet is really amazing! It looks even better in real life, and as a hardcore Supernatural fan (see my name ^^) i was delighted with this! I bought it as a gift for my sister, and she loved it too. Couldn't be any better :)
on 22 May 2013
I got this as a gift from a friend who lives far away, so naturally I cannot return it. Although it has some weight to it, it is the wrong shape completely and really doesn't look like the one from the show. It rusts too as it is actually made of copper. Mine has had whatever coating it had come off despite only having worn it 3 times and never gotten it wet. It is now copper coloured, smells like pennies and the lace it comes on is a stiff plastic with a VERY dodgy clasp. If you REALLY are a fan and REALLY want this item, look it up again and select a different seller. There are plenty more who have what looks like the real deal and I bought one my self, admittedly paid £28.00 for it but was worth every penny!!!
on 6 July 2015
Poor quality. Breaks easily. Mine broke/snapped many times until finally it totally split on a night out and I lost it all. The actual mask is good solid quality but the chain is of very low quality and snaps far too easily.
on 21 February 2014
If you know someone who is a fan of the Supernatural series, this necklace is a great present. I gave my sister this for her 21st birthday and needless to say she freaked out when she saw it... She loved it
on 26 February 2013
There was no actual necklace with the pendant even though the description says there was one coming with it! So pretty upset about that however the pendant itself is pretty cool so buyers beware!
on 5 January 2013
Prompt delivery and the item was exactly as described. Probably a little expensive for what it is, however what does a teenager care about that!
on 17 August 2013
exactly as pictured, good product, would recommend for any supernatural fans looking for a cosplay necklace or as a gift for a supernatural fan