Price:£9.50+ £2.20 shipping

on 6 October 2013
I saw this rug a for sale couple of years ago in Next but it was very expensive. I thought this was a good price. Machine washed fine, doesn't slip on hard floors and looks very cool for kids or grownups .
on 14 December 2015
I purchased this rug less than a week ago and it has already been delivered, which is great as I wasn't expecting it for another 5 days.
The rug is bigger than I expected which is a good thing, it's soft and comfortable underfoot. It's not slippery on wood flooring and its great for any Star Wars fan.
on 4 March 2013
Bought as a gift for my Star Wars mad grandson's newly decorated bedroom. He loves it but I think it looks cheap, thin pile -It wasn't, and is really quite small. It was all I could find. I don't think I would recommend, though ok if you like Star Wars and can't find a bigger and better one!
on 25 February 2012
This rug looks great in my son's bedroom. Only gripe is that the sides of the rug tend to curl up which can be slightly annoying.
on 3 March 2015
Awesome just awesome
on 2 April 2014
What more could my new born son want than high quality Star Wars merch? Girlfirnd not happy as they are not cute but obviously Star Wars is awesome and she doesn't know much about start wars
on 13 February 2015
Bought for my 6 year old sons Star Wars themed room looks great he's really pleased with it. So all in all good by would recomend
on 28 December 2015
Frigging amazing n looks so cool on floor. Def a star wars fan must have item in the home n good quality too :-)
on 18 January 2013
The exact same rug is for sale in the Next Directory for £10 more expensive! So all in all, a good buy!!!
on 19 September 2013
A well received birthday present for my little boy! Is a great feature in a bedroom full of boys toys!