Customer reviews

Style: A0610042|Change
Price:£14.99+ Free shipping

on 6 September 2011
I never could water-poach an egg without it finishing-up looking like a beached jelly fish. However with this pan, just crack an egg into it, pour in a fraction of an inch of water, light the gas and away you go. Comes out looking like a fried egg but with the delicious yoke you only get by poaching.
on 10 March 2017
I absolutely adore this purchase. As always the quality of Tefal pans are amazing and fit the description of being non stick. This pan is so easy to use, heats up quickly and you can make any style of eggs with ease. Flipping eggs over has also never been easier for me. It's safe to say I highly recommend this for those who like a quick breakfast like myself.
review image review image review image
on 16 February 2015
Reviews said it was tiny and it really really is tiny, could easily be used as a child's toy. Egg fits perfectly into the pan, it's non stick really is fantastic as you would expect from Tefal. Only gripe is that when the egg fills the pan there is no way of then spooning hot fat onto the yolk to warm it up (which is what I and I know many other fried egg lovers do, particularly important for pregnant & elderly) so have taken to heating a little oil in another pan and spooning on from there! Otherwise I would have given it full 5 stars.
on 5 September 2015
I saw many criticisms that this was too lightweight and wobbly, so I put it on a diffuser with a low heat and bingo! one perfect egg, even a rather absurdly round one. I like to see it on my plate. I'm very grateful for this because I was sick of having failures with odd shapes and funny brown edges. I even idly brown a few frozen chopped onions in it while I get on with other things.
on 13 December 2012
Have brought this for an xmas pressie, and I'm very impressed with the quality. Quite a solid pan, but still light enough to be used by people with limited mobility. Says one egg, but I suspect you could probably cook 2 at a push. Price was very good, and although packaging a bit battered by the Post Office, the pan was untouched.
on 12 June 2016
Great little dinky pan with a good weight to it, so it doesn't become unbalanced as some small pans do. Ideal for using on the hob of my mini oven. I also purchased a separate glass lid from another Amazon supplier to compliment it. The pan arrived well packaged as usual and delivered ahead of time, so congrats all round. Highly recommended.
on 12 September 2016
Whoever pioneered this little delight is a genius of legendary proportions. Tefal top quality and durable non stick surface and such a great size for that perfect fried egg. Use a table spoon to flip the egg if need be, and a spray on oil to line the pan works a treat. Years of use and still going strong.
on 22 April 2017
Really cute little pan and ideal for just the one egg. You wouldn't get more in there! Smooth non stick coating and very light. Possibly not the best balance except on the smallest of cooker rings.
on 3 December 2015
Very usefull, BUT due to the lack of adequate material surrounding the hole for hanging on a hook, the end of the handle was broken. With the problems for returning the product, I decided to repair it with epoxy adhesive. O.K. now, but it really required more attention to the packaging suitable for delivery. Otherwise a usefull purchase. I suggest the seller pays attention to this fact.
on 1 May 2017
I bought this as a present for my partner and she loves it!
It is small, light and is non-stick.
She also uses it for frying a burger, tomatoes and making a mini-pancake!
I would definitely recommend this product!