Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Fitbit Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now

Style: Antibacterical|Change
Price:£6.99 - £12.42

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 March 2017
Unfortunately I haven't had a great experience with these. They attach with no problem and I've had no bits leaking or anything like that but the humidifier gets terribly mouldy. I change them at the recommended interval and have used them since getting the humidifier.

I always empty it immediately after turning it off and rinse it as directed. I use the bleach solution as recommended but the humidifier is so mouldy I'm not sure what to do.

I can't recommend these from my own personal experience.
on 24 October 2015
Not too impressed. Filter came and had black deposits all over the outside of the filter. Once cleaned up and placed in the humidifier it stopped working after an hour, needed to take filter out and put it back in.... The same happened again and again. The humidifier worked no problem without the filter so very disappointed as this is an essential part needed!
on 10 May 2015
Although expensive, useful in getting rid bacteria in the water when I using this when my kids are sick.
on 26 February 2016
Since we used this product together with the humidifier when our daughter is sick with runny nose she can breath much better and she wakes up less often during the night.
on 22 December 2015
Does what it says it does
on 23 November 2016
The delivery was fast and the cartridge does what it was intended for - keeps the water clean and mould-free.
on 28 November 2013
Arrived within 2 days havent used it yet as i havent needed it but was simple to fit with clear instruction
on 12 May 2016
This time has some strange smell that the previous time didn't have. Don't know why...
on 27 November 2015
It was simple to insert and the delivery date shorter than expected.
on 2 June 2015
Perfect, really helps my little one breath when poorly.