on 13 November 2012
This is the 1st ever washing machine that we've owned. I didnt chose it, my boyfriend actually did. But im glad he did because I love it.

Its smart looking, has a nice clear display and makes noises when you alter settings, when its finished etc. The spin on it is really quiet. Compared to my parents machine (which sounds like its about to take off), Sitting in the same room having dinner and chatting is no problem with this beauty. The 7kg drum means its easy to wash a whole set of kingsize bedding and sheets no problem.

It has an excellent energy rating which is important to me and I cant say I've had any big water or energy bills since I've been using it.

To sum it up ... I would recommend this machine.
on 24 July 2011
I had so many problems with payment and delivery but I had seen an online demonstration, and really wanted this machine.
All that asside this is the best machine I have ever had the pleisure to use. It is easy to install, easy to use and has an extremely quiet action even in the final spin cycle. The clothes come out cleaner, fresher and softer. I am pleased and very impressed. I am looking forward to the first need to do a self clean cycle. I will try to remember to make a comment on that at a later date.
11 Comment| 57 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 January 2013
I bought this washing machine recently because of the outstanding reviews it has received. I am sure it is a brilliant machine, BUT BEWARE of the specifications given for the machine! The depth of the machine is stated as 60cm, which is roughly the top of the machine, but there is a bulge at the back and the depth of the door make the machine more like 68cm deep. This meant that no way would the machine fit in my space, and sadly I had to go through all the hassle of sending it back. Shame because I really wanted it.
55 Comments| 28 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 February 2013
This is brilliant but there are a couple of things to beware of

First it is bigger than specified and I had to re-do the plumbing (inlet and outlet) and move the plug socket and part of the kitchen to get this thing in! Allow at least 65cm depth

Secondly, you can't wash at 50 degrees. Every other washing machine I have owned had a 50 degree setting, but with this, if you can't wash at 60, then you have to do it at 40.

Really annoying, but apart from that its brilliant
on 10 November 2011
I bought my washing machine through Amazon and I can not fault it. Quiet,digital time display of program and time left. Lots of flashing buttons and washes prefectly.
on 15 December 2012
Really very good service and machine! After reading the positive reviews (and the issue about stopping the spin drive to activate the rinse hold!), I bought this washing machine for my mum since hers had broken down.

After ordering online, I was contacted the next day by the company to inform me that delivery would be on Saturday (5 days from ordering). They couldn't tell me the time of delivery but promised to call nearer the day. Come Friday afternoon, I receive a call telling me that my delivery would be the third one in the area and they would arrive sometime on Saturday morning. In addition, they promised the delivery driver would call half an hour before arrival. On the day, everything happened as promised. The driver called at 9.00am and at 9.20am the driver delivered the machine into mum's utility room (not connected, but I wasn't expecting this to happen). The driver carefully explained to Mum where to sign for delivery and tick the box stating that although the item had been delivered, Mum had not checked the condition yet. (Kudos on driver's honesty!). When I arrived, I opened the packaging and everything was in perfect condition. Setting the machine up was fairly standard affair. After three washes, I can say all the positive reviews have been correct! The controls are in big chunky buttons, clear timing display and a large central control knob which are all clearly marked and easy for Mum to use, even with her failing eyesight! There's a whole array of different programs to keep her happy with different washes. She especially likes the 'MyCycle' function so her customised settings are just one button away and she likes the re-assuring 'beep' after pressing each button (which can be switched off if you find it annoying). The only negative is that during a wash cycle, Mum accidentally bumped into the machine's power button and switched it off! This problem has now been easily remedied by activating the child lock function. Overall a quiet, efficient and good all round machine. Now to see if the machine will last...
on 25 November 2012
This is our first Samsung Washing Machine and I am very pleased with its appearance and excellent washing features. This machine runs very quietly even on its fastest spin speed and with a five year guarantee it couldn't be bettered.
on 10 January 2013
Hi there, this washing machine is very quite and yet washes on a very low temp to give you the best wash. The drum is much bigger than I thought and it holds much more washing than before.
The best feature for us though is the fact that this machine TURNS IT'S SELF OFF after the wash has finished.......
Brilliant idea as one can programme to come on in the morning , knowing that when the cycle is finished it will turn it's self off.
Hightly recommended.
Newton-le-Willows.
on 31 January 2012
Amazingly quiet and easy to use. Seems to wash well, though not all the many options yet explored. Ultra-eco (30 degrees) not really viable other than for very lightly soiled items
on 5 October 2012
Read such fantastic praise for this machine..

And I can say after it took me a month to get myself one with stick problems and loads of various excuses, i have to say the machine itself is wonderful.
Easy to use amazingly quite and does a good job with the eco Bubble...

But the thing that lets this all downs and stops me giving it 5 stars is Samsungs totaly nightmare of registering your warranty..

The machine came with a badly faded serial number located in the door..
I put it down to not being able to read this..

However the box it came in the number is very clear and still Samsungs annoying website will not accept the number I put in...

I've now e mailed samsung telling this this....

Beware if you buy this they need to have a better way of registering your machine than they have now...