Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 2 May 2017
Love it and hate it.
Love that my son is quiet.
Hate that it's played 24/7 in my house.
on 27 October 2017
came quick my boys enjoyed the songs
on 7 January 2011
I bought this to go in my son's Christmas stocking. As soon as he opened it, he wanted to play it, so we spent a lot of Christmas morning singing and dancing to it.
The CD has 50 songs, so there is a great variety on it. I really like the fact that nearly all of the songs are the theme tunes rather than a random song from the shows, so the children know them.
I would definitely recommend this CD, but be warned - you will end up with incredibly catchy tunes in your head all day!
on 22 September 2016
Great little book, my son loves all the songs and ready the stories on the characters.
on 9 December 2010
At last an updated CBeebies album! My children have about worn out the previous album and I think this one will go the same way. A really good mix of songs, with more up to date titles.

A few 'classics' still remain like Little Robots, Bob the Builder and so on, but newer show title tracks like Gigglebiz, I can cook, Kerwhizz and Zingzilla's are now included. There is something for every child, from the very little (my youngest is 10 months and loves In The Night Garden; some tracks of which appear on here) to the older (my eldest is almost 4 and loves Zingzilla's and I can cook).

I wish it had the tracks from shows like "Everything's Rosie", "Come Outside" and "Octonauts", but that is me just nit-picking!

My girls love listening to this, and it is always on whether we are in the house or the car. A great all-round CD with something for every child to be entertained by.
on 5 February 2011
If you are expecting all songs to sound like the actual theme tunes then don't buy this cd.I think the makers must presume children are stupid and don't notice the difference.
The songs are sung by other people, are run too slow and are of poor quality.
only a few of the songs actually sound like the original
on 30 December 2010
I bought this cd having been previously very satisfied with the last Cbeebies album. Unfortunately, I didn't read the reviews about the slowing down of the tracks and I have to say that about a quarter of the tracks have been tampered with. I personally find it highly irritating but my 4 and 2 year old have not complained so far! The previous yellow Cbeebies cd is vastly superior although a number of the shows are no longer broadcast.
on 6 December 2010
i bought this cd for my 2year old son as he loves all of the cbeebies programmes and sings along to them. i got this for him to sing along even when the programmes are finished. i was really happy with the price and it only took a few days to be delivered so i knew i would have it in time for christmas. i would recommend it to any one buying for a child between 1-6. theyll enjoy singing along and so will you because the songs are so catchy. the packaging was well wrapped so the cd wouldnt get damaged and it ws in excellent condition when it arrived. im a very happy customer. thanx amazon!!
on 17 December 2010
What would have been a great compilation is seriously let down by the fact that lots of tracks for some reason are far slower than they should be !.

For example Guess With Jess and the Numberjacks, they sound very wierd.

I'd suggest listening to a sample of the MP3's here on the Amazon website before you buy this CD !.
on 26 December 2010
My daughter will be 3 in January and loves CBeebies and Milkshake. When I saw the advertisement for this album on TV, I just knew I had to get it for her.

I had a browse online to see who would be the best to purchase from, when I noticed that Amazon could offer it on a download basis for a slightly cheaper than CD price. I thought that as it's going to be for my little one and I wanted it as soon as possible, that it would make perfect sense to go for the download option.

Downloading the file helps, as I can burn the tracks onto disc again, if ever she ruins the discs that I used originally.

The songs feature all your favourites from the shows that feature on CBeebies, like Show Me Show Me, Something Special and the Tweenies. It's perfect for your little one, as they will instantly recognise the songs and will sing along and dance to the tracks.

If you were ever in doubt about purchasing this album for your child, you need not be, as it fulfills you and your child's needs for some instant quick and recognisable music.

It's certainly a must have album if you have children who watch the CBeebies channel.