Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Depeche Mode Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 8 June 2012
...I used to get Amazon recommendations about the latest music albums....

Now, I'm a parent Amazon suggests I check out the latest Peppa Pig triple Pack!.

Anyway I did and they're great. My little girl loves them and I love the real world everyday activities they get involved in. A big plus is that they actually speak too and not in some weird language like 'In the Night Garden'. Daddy Pig and Miss Rabbit are actually really funny to us adults whilst at the same time keeping the kids entertained.

Good value and recommended.
on 4 March 2012
This represents great value for money, with 32 editions of our favourite pig family. I think the story lines are well constructed and humorous. They work for me and my two year old grandson. All these episodes for this price is excellent value...snooork!
on 8 June 2014
I bought this for my little two-year-old granddaughter and she absolutely adores it! I must confess tho' that the repetative theme song did produce an ear-worm within my elderly self! The contents are, I admit, lots of fun and very educational in a down-to-earth sense. I think it's good!
on 25 April 2014
My 18 month old son absolutely adores Peppa Pig, ordered this and we were not disappointed. My 5 year old still enjoys watching it too. A lovely 'calm' serious with positive messages that are so hard to find these days.
on 4 February 2014
I bought this DVD for my granddaughter who loves Peppa Pig. She is one year old. This DVD will give her a lot of pleasure for a long time to come. If you have a little lover of Peppa Pig you wont find better to give them pleasure and amuse them.
on 25 February 2014
I put this on to make me smile if i'm not feeling too good or i just want to be silly. Does a good job, try it and see for yourself. Reminds of of days when my child was young. Oh those innocent days. It works for me, anyway.
on 15 August 2013
This was a pressie for my granddaughter who is just 2 years old. it came on time and was well packaged. The quality has been good and it has never been off the dvd. She loves it and it is standing up to hard usage (child handling) so it has been great.
thanks
on 8 February 2014
When you have a Peppa Pig crazy toddler, you can never have too many Peppa DVDs. 2 of the 3 disks also give you the option to shuffle the episode order too so it feels less repetitive for mum & dad!!
on 17 July 2013
We bought this as a little birthday extra for our 2 year old. She love Peppa. We have had several other box sets too. This is a good selection of stories. Even though these are on TV a lot, we find the triple sets handy for car journeys
on 22 November 2012
My three year old daughter absolutely loves Peppa Pig. She enjoys the simple stories and I get an occasional laugh from the humour. In addition, we are bringing her up bilingual and she is speaking more English than ever after watching 20 minutes of Peppa Pig every day lately. All in all, a worthwhile purchase!