on 4 March 2012
This represents great value for money, with 32 editions of our favourite pig family. I think the story lines are well constructed and humorous. They work for me and my two year old grandson. All these episodes for this price is excellent value...snooork!
on 8 June 2012
...I used to get Amazon recommendations about the latest music albums....

Now, I'm a parent Amazon suggests I check out the latest Peppa Pig triple Pack!.

Anyway I did and they're great. My little girl loves them and I love the real world everyday activities they get involved in. A big plus is that they actually speak too and not in some weird language like 'In the Night Garden'. Daddy Pig and Miss Rabbit are actually really funny to us adults whilst at the same time keeping the kids entertained.

Good value and recommended.
on 8 June 2014
I bought this for my little two-year-old granddaughter and she absolutely adores it! I must confess tho' that the repetative theme song did produce an ear-worm within my elderly self! The contents are, I admit, lots of fun and very educational in a down-to-earth sense. I think it's good!
on 4 February 2014
I bought this DVD for my granddaughter who loves Peppa Pig. She is one year old. This DVD will give her a lot of pleasure for a long time to come. If you have a little lover of Peppa Pig you wont find better to give them pleasure and amuse them.
on 25 February 2014
I put this on to make me smile if i'm not feeling too good or i just want to be silly. Does a good job, try it and see for yourself. Reminds of of days when my child was young. Oh those innocent days. It works for me, anyway.
My granddaugher had a single Pepper Pig episode for weeks and drove us all crazy (think we saw/heard it playing so many times we were almost word-perfect on it.

This includes 32 separate short Pepper Pig episodes which as well as being terrific value for money, also give little Grace a selection of stories to watch - and restored our sanity as a result.

Great value for money, and highly recommended.
on 17 July 2013
We bought this as a little birthday extra for our 2 year old. She love Peppa. We have had several other box sets too. This is a good selection of stories. Even though these are on TV a lot, we find the triple sets handy for car journeys
on 7 November 2011
These videos are such good value. Two year olds get quite hooked on them! What is great is they take everyday incidents and deal with them in such a good way. The one about quarrels and the powercut are brillaint. Especially as we tend to get cuts at this time of year. I think they should also be recommended for any adult who wants cheering up!
on 7 May 2012
Bought this for our 18month old twin girls and they love it. Well worth the money even if just to keep them occupied for a 10mins. Only regret is that perhaps we should have stretched to buying one of the larger Peppa box sets but for the money, this was a bargain.
on 21 March 2012
My 17 month old LOVES Peppa so this triple pack was a must for me she loves it and it comes in handy when im cooking or doing dishes! Great value as I've paid £10 for a single dvd in the past. All in all another great peppa product