Format: DVD|Change

on 24 May 2011
I was a little disappointed with this DVD. Despite it saying that it's run time is 66 min, it has 3 episodes which it then repeats without going back to the main menu. The First episode is a little annoying (that is a personal opinion) but one of the other episodes is the Fox and the Hen, which is also on the 'Adventures on Button moon' DVD. My son still loves it though :)
on 1 November 2015
Bought it because brother had baby and he loved button moon so got it for his daughter she loved it but it looked completely different to what he remembered. Package came earlier than expected most people would like that but they put it in bin luckily bin man wasn't due or there would of been issue.
on 17 September 2013
Got this for my son as I wanted him to experience what I did as a child..its good but not one of the best examples of the series (in my opinion)..but we all have our favourites & my son seems to like it. Seller sent promptly was packaged well & good price. Thanks v much.
on 9 March 2011
The button Moon DVD was a present for a 23 year old lad as a joke as he used to drive me nuts when he was little and I babysat for him. I must have watched it over 100 times. It was a great present and arrived on time. Thank you
on 18 September 2013
Brought back so many good memories of my childhood. Worth buying this DVD - Loved it!! My fav childhood show!
on 31 July 2014
We have adventures on button moon which includes 10 episodes. The kids loved it and have been regularly watching it for 2 years!

I started searching for other button moon DVDs and came across this one hoping that it wouldn't contain the same button mood episodes that are on the adventures on button moon DVD. Pleased to say that only one of the episodes was the same :) for a few pounds its definitely worth it when you're a big button moon fan :D
on 27 November 2009
Another slice of Button Moon life (although all three of these yellow DVDs could have fitted on one disc)
Featuring the classic episodes:
1. BUTTON MOON TALENT SHOW
2. DOLLY TEAPOT
3. THE FOX AND THE HEN
Exciting yet generic cover image, inbuilt carry handle. Cheap and cheerful.
on 9 February 2010
Just three episodes (button moon talent show,dolly teapot, the fox and the hen), but well worth buying, even if you already have the fox and the hen on the 10 episode dvd. Bought for my 2 year old daughter who is an avid fan and appreciates some classic 80's tv!enjoy!
on 13 January 2014
We first bought button moon on VHS for our (now 26) daughter. Over 20 years later my great niece (3 years old) is equally captivated by the stories. Well worth the money.
on 2 April 2016
The kids absolutely adore button moon and with the variety of shows on this disk it is worth its weight in gold, retro kids classics but perfect