Customer reviews

Button Moon Talent Show [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change
Price:£7.08+ Free shipping

on 7 January 2018
This is a classic. My children loved this and now my grandson loves it .
Button moon is a must 👍
on 23 October 2017
Granddaughter and grandson love it . Great value
on 3 December 2017
Grandson very happy with purchase.
on 25 November 2017
Very fast delivery, quality product
on 13 April 2009
My 21 month old son really loves this DVD, it's just a shame that it only has 3 episodes on it, but great otherwise.
on 24 May 2011
I was a little disappointed with this DVD. Despite it saying that it's run time is 66 min, it has 3 episodes which it then repeats without going back to the main menu. The First episode is a little annoying (that is a personal opinion) but one of the other episodes is the Fox and the Hen, which is also on the 'Adventures on Button moon' DVD. My son still loves it though :)
on 18 September 2013
Brought back so many good memories of my childhood. Worth buying this DVD - Loved it!! My fav childhood show!
on 27 November 2009
Another slice of Button Moon life (although all three of these yellow DVDs could have fitted on one disc)
Featuring the classic episodes:
1. BUTTON MOON TALENT SHOW
2. DOLLY TEAPOT
3. THE FOX AND THE HEN
Exciting yet generic cover image, inbuilt carry handle. Cheap and cheerful.
on 17 September 2013
Got this for my son as I wanted him to experience what I did as a child..its good but not one of the best examples of the series (in my opinion)..but we all have our favourites & my son seems to like it. Seller sent promptly was packaged well & good price. Thanks v much.
on 9 February 2010
Just three episodes (button moon talent show,dolly teapot, the fox and the hen), but well worth buying, even if you already have the fox and the hen on the 10 episode dvd. Bought for my 2 year old daughter who is an avid fan and appreciates some classic 80's tv!enjoy!