on 9 December 2012
I have used this for a few years now. I have tried other brands (similar prices and cheaper brands) but always come back to this. Not to thick so it doesn't feel suffocating, easy to rub in. SPF seems to work! No overpowering smell. Pot quite hardy. Recommend to anyone 30-50.
on 22 May 2013
I use this cream every morning and as most people say I don't look my age (70) it must be doing something good!
on 27 September 2013
Have been trying to buy Garnier face creams for months, usual suppliers seem to have stopped stocking them. Have used them for a couple of years. Best yet.
on 24 August 2015
Another product from Garnier which exceeded all expectations. Have used it for years and will continue buying it
on 8 May 2014
My wife likes the product she has used it previously and I am sure that she will be ordering more
on 18 December 2016
Good cream. Liked it but would not buy it again.
on 23 February 2016
great
on 21 March 2013
Not the best day cream I've used. I have paid much less with amazing results. You don't get much for your money.