Size: M|Change

on 10 November 2013
When we opened the packaging and took out the dress it had a rip right across the middle. The material and stitching was very poor. Wasn't even straight. I bought this for my daughter to wear for a fancy dress party and needed it for the day after it arrived, so didn't have time to get her another outfit. We had to make do and I fixed it myself, otherwise i would have returned it straight away. I was very disappointed with this item and had a very upset little girl. This product is nowhere near worth the price I paid and will defiantly not be ordering any items like this again.
on 24 February 2015
Frayed at seams within first hour of wear. Pom-poms fell to pieces with ten minutes. A waste of money as was not fit for purpose, quality just not what it needed to be. However returned it to Amazon who did free postage and refunded without a problem.
on 4 July 2013
Costume is very thin and is very cheap looking. They have used a good photo! The quality is so poor I would even say supermarkets provide better quality dress up costumes. The stitching looks very weak and the one we has is not finished on one shoulder and is already coming apart. Very over priced product. Save your money and look around. The only reaseon we got it was because we are Prime customers so ccould have it the next day. I wish we looked around more but we did not have the time. Waste of Money!!
on 16 December 2012
Every little girl's dream costume, although we found the pom poms flimsy and had to be mended after 10 minutes.
on 3 April 2013
Bought two of these for my great-nieces little sisters for World Book Day at school. As they are both in different classes I got away with buying them the same outfit, and as they are always wanting to dress up I will get my moneys worth, no problem. They both arrived well packaged and quite quickly. I highly recommend this seller
on 12 July 2015
Brought this for my God-daughters birthday. Took it out the packing to wear it and it's all unstitched across the Middle. Poor quality and should not have been sold as a unfinished product.
review image
on 14 June 2013
Great present for little girls ... quality not the best, the pom poms shed everywhere, but that's from a mum's point of view, the girls love it!
on 8 January 2013
The costume itself looked good on the child i bought it for and she was delighted with it. I was however disappointed with the pompoms which are of poor quality - very thin.
on 18 October 2014
I am not happy with the velcro fastenings at the back of the dress. Eventhough the costume is a good fit they come open so easily on the slightest movement.
on 21 April 2013
cloth very flimsy and of cheap quality. Whole thing is already coming apart.
Wish I bought costume from poundland, It's much better quality