Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

Customer reviews

on 18 January 2012
These jeans have quickly become my very favorites -- and I have lots of other favorite jeans. They're obviously quite retro but they also somehow feel modern and hip (no pun intended). Plus the indigo color is perfect, and the stitching on the rear pockets is very cool. And they're affordable. And 100% British-made. Highly recommended!
on 31 May 2013
Thats how I feel wearing these bad boys. I've bought three pairs of flares (grey & burgandy courds) and love to wear them. They fit well, wear well, and make me feel damn good!
on 1 January 2013
BEING A TEENAGER IN TH SIXTIES WANTED FLARED JEANS FOR LONG TIME
COULD NOT FIND IN LOCAL SHOPS BUT AT THIS GOOD SITE HAD SIZE
FIT WELL AND GOOD SELLAR
on 26 February 2015
DON'T buy these!!!!!!

I don't want y'all walking 'round looking like me. It's an assault on my individuality!

Stick to your skinny jeans trendwads!
on 13 October 2016
Considering I can barely find Men's flares anywhere else, I am pleased as punch that these have the quality, size availability, and sheer flared-ness that I've wanted for so long. I'm 2 pairs down in 5 years, and for pretty much constant use that's rather good going, and am coming up for needing my 3rd set. Of course I'll be turning to here again for another good pair of jeans.
on 22 April 2015
This pant is just great, I love it ! It's a shame that they don't exist that kind of jean in France for men...
on 9 September 2014
I have bought 2 pairs now but have just found a cheaper supplier of the same Jeans.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 March 2015
Great pair of retro flares. I'll be back for more soon!
on 11 August 2015
Delivered on time and were a great buy.😊
on 21 July 2015
Fab pair of jeans hubby loves them :)