Customer reviews

Size: 12mm x 0.075mm x 12m|Change

on 12 June 2013
I got this as my shower head was leaking at the junction of the hose as the washer was not quite large enough to stop it leaking. I am not a plumber (or even a DIY expert) at all and did my research online to find a good solution which did not involve me calling a plumber or changing my loved rain shower head!
I wrapped this round the shower hose and then screwed the head back on and it has worked brilliantly! No more leaks and the roll has so much that I can redo it if I have to at any time.
A really cost effective solution and the delivery was so fast! Excellent!
on 7 January 2014
I noticed the valve on my radiator was leaking, a friend told me that can be fixed with PTFE tape.............. £1 roll of tape or £100+ on a plumber to replace a valve?
on 27 March 2017
Bought this 'cos I ran out. I use it for everything including keeping in place a knob on my "mother and daughter" lamp.The lamp was supposed it be magnetic but kept falling off so I used the plumbers tape and hey presto the knob is still on and quite sturdy.
on 1 July 2012
It's great for wrapping round plumbing fittings airline fittings and any other thread you need a tight seal on difficult to actually write 20 or more words on the subject
on 17 March 2017
GOOD ITEM DOES IT'S JOB WELL, IDEAL FOR MAKING THE THRED TIGHTER. THERES NOT ALOT MORE YOU CAN SAY ABOUT THIS PRODUCT THO IT ARRIVED IN FAIRLY QUICK TIME
on 1 November 2015
If you can, it's far better to wrap this around the olive when using compression fittings rather than around the thread, although sometimes if you just need to stop a leak temporarily there's not much choice. PTFE tape is very useful stuff to have around.
on 22 March 2017
Ideal for all the jobs you would expect it to be needed for. I am not a professional plumber so not qualified to compare to other products, but given the price I imagine you would be hard pushed to beat this.
on 14 April 2016
Had a dripping outside tap fitting, wound this tape round the thread a few times and tightened it up.

No more leak.

Bon!
on 21 June 2017
Nothing wrong with this tape but it is the thinner type, will buy the thicker version in future as its less fiddly.
on 13 September 2016
It's plumbers tape - Does what you would expect of course. In terms of quality, it is no more or less inferior to any other plumbers tape I have used before.