on 15 October 2015
Good quality bike bag that has protected the back seats of my ford fiesta quite successfully, it fits in the car with only 2 of the 3 rear split seats down. I can fit my road bike (Felt Z85) and cross bike (Cannonade CAADX105) in the bag (individually) with ease and only need to remove the wheels (no messing around with pedals and handle bars). I wouldn't fancy transporting the bikes in this internationally without the worlds supply of bubble wrap but if you want an alternative to attaching your bike to the outside of your car its a very viable alternative.
on 18 November 2015
this is a fantastic bag, my bike has went through 5 airports and it has survived with it but I have added a little extra protection.

the bag is sturdy enough and well made, the wheels has two pouches in the inside and I glued in some foam matting to give them some extra protection but I am so happy with this buy.
on 9 August 2014
Pretty good bag for carrying my bike around when needed unsure about using it on a plane but for carrying the bicycle in a car or on a train for example the TGV in France - excluding those that allow fully assembled bikes where you only need to physically carry the bicycle and bag by the shoulder straps a short distance it is a good bag for the price and can it can collapse down to a reasonable size for carrying the bag around when the bicycle is full assembled.
One person found this helpful
on 19 December 2016
Have used twice on trips to Morocco very useful bag had to pad my bike with extra padding for my 29er which fitted well. The only gripe would be handy with a set of wheels, not much fun carrying around.
on 24 February 2014
Flew my bike in this on a long haul flight - added some extra cardboard and foam to pad gears/sensitive bits out and everything arrived nicely in one piece. Bike is quite easy to carry in this on shoulder too. Very happy.
8 people found this helpful
on 8 March 2016
For cheap bike bag it does the job - if flying you will need to use extra padding to protect your bike. The lack of wheels makes travelling quite difficult. I would recommend going for something with wheels and a bit more padding especially if travelling on public transport or flying
on 6 May 2016
My off road bike (smallest frame) fits with both wheels de-attached inside the sides of the bag. Peddles can stay on. The bag provides padding but it still quite light weight, very bulky when rolled up.
on 30 May 2015
This is a big bag but insufficient padding in the main areas also the zips have little finger tabs which pulled off first time they were used which did not suggest the best of materials were used .
on 18 September 2015
Good sturdy bag,with separate sections for wheels. Also great that you don't have to remove handlebars/pedals for to fit bike in. Well worth the money.
on 8 December 2015
terrible product, the bag did more damage than my freestyle slope mtb riding. rather spend £300 for a better one. do not buy this bag if your intentions was to pack your bike for flights. Heck no.