Customer reviews

Colour: Plum Perfection|Change
Price:£7.20+ Free shipping

on 20 March 2014
This Plum Perfection hair colour was used on #4 coloured hair extensions (I needed brighter than a #99J) turned out perfectly, exactly as pictured on the box.
on 28 June 2017
good colour, lasts ages.
on 7 April 2016
Britiant bright shinny colour
on 22 January 2013
I bought this plum perfection hair dye. I have used it many times over the years and never had any issues with it until now. My daughter and I both purchased this dye a month ago to dye our hair ready for xmas. We both did a test patch, and all was fine so continued to dye our hair. We did notice that the chemical smell was very strong during the dying process, but thought this was normal. Within days of dying our hair, we both noticed that our hair was falling out in an alarming rate. Handfuls came away during normal washing and combing. We also suffered an itchy scalp and still the chemical smell was present after many washes. This horrid episode continued for weeks, our hair was getting thinner and thinner and felt very dry. It got so bad, we both visited our G.P.s and were told it was the hair dye that had caused so much damage to our hair follicles, and we were prescribed scalp applications, vitamin and mineral supplements and daily hair washes to try and rid our scalps of this damaging dye, and help our skin recover.
It has been weeks now since we dyed our hair, and we are still suffering the consequences, it is slightly better, our hair is feeling healthier and we are losing less now on a daily basis. But I certainly would not use this product again. I don't know if they have changed the ingredients, but something is not right with this dye. Since. I have heard of another couple of woman who had the experience with this same colour. SO PLEASE BEWARE.
on 18 January 2015
Coloured my hair from Blonde to this Colour xmas Eve, not overly impressed to say the least, The Colour fades after 2 weeks and leaves hair looking dull with no shine
on 25 November 2014
Ordered 2 boxes, arrived quickly.
Colour of finished hair is true to the colour on the box. My hair base colour was dark brown. Would recommend to anyone. Please remember to perform an allergy test before EVERY application though people.
on 10 August 2015
Good colour but did not work well on very dark brown hair.
on 9 December 2015
Brilliant hair colour and quick delivery
on 15 December 2016
Best colour I have used. Used it for years & it hardly fades at all. Most red tones don't keep their colour & I have found this one the best & I have tried loads!
on 7 September 2016
Love this colour, was put on top of red and was a nice plum colour (my hair is naturally dark brown)