Customer reviews

Divine Healing
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.25

on 28 January 2013
Every one Christian or not should read this book. It helps one to understand what God wants us to know about living.
on 11 March 2017
Andrew Murray was a real inspiration.
on 29 June 2012
This is a great book, in the tradition of Andrew Murray. It will blow your mind! It has opened many new avenues for me which I had not thought of before. I thoroughly recommend it.
on 12 May 2015
It was what I needed to hear at this point in my life. It brought repentance and healing back into my soul and restored my relationship with Jesus. Thank you Lord
on 7 October 2017
Perfect Healing Scripts,a Powerful book
on 17 November 1998
Looking for the healing power of Jesus Mr. Murray scripturally supports the healing ministry and offers reaching "self-help" and paths for the Christian who waits on the Lord for healing.
on 23 January 2014
Andrew Murray can always be relied upon to be understandable, fresh and practical. I've read this before, but wanted to read it again, and it has not disappointed me.
on 2 May 2013
Great testimony, great way of telling the storys.
Can increase your faith
Great life story and absolute interrestng and fascinating to read
on 8 December 2012
Andrew Murray at his best again. Showing how we can receive God's divine healing.Recommend to all who truly believe and those who don't.
on 19 July 2015
Worth a read if only for the last couple of chapters. The book covers a lot of different aspects of divine healing but ultimately emphasises the need for every believer to live a Christ-centred life. I was really blessed by the last chapter in which the author shares a few thoughts on the relationship between the vine and the branch.