Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 27 July 2015
I absolutely loved this book, I was hooked when I read
THAT'LL BE THE DAY. set in the fifties; the prequel to Three Steps to Heaven
Then like that book I couldn't put - THREE STEPS TO HEAVEN; (set in the sixties) down
So have now finished 'Till I Kissed You' (set in the eighties)
I have already purchased and can't wait to read i - ALWAYS ON MY MIND; set in the eighties
And then it will be - NOT FADE AWAY set in the norties
These books are a great read - easy, but full of intrigue, adventure, love and romance and much, much more. I so admire an author that write like Pam Howes
Your can follow her on her Facebook Author's page here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pam-Howes-Author/260328010709267?fref=ts
These books also come in a box set - Enjoy Folk I did and am
on 6 January 2016
Once again a brilliant story, good to have the book carry on from three steps to heaven, finished this one still got 3 more to go. It's like reading one big book. Love the continuation of the characters & their children, wondering wether the group "The raiders" will reform, the worry of a brother & sister falling in love what the outcome will be? Its got it all affairs, sagas, turmoil & frustration. Can't wait to start No.3 "Always on my mind. Titles of this series are very good & all work together so well. Thank you to Pam Howes, for winter evenings of great entertainment & promises to come. Hope she's got some more up her sleeve.
on 16 November 2016
Well what another fantastic book from this amazing author, I love how pam howes makes her characters come alive, i feel as if i know them. Ive went through every emotion possible while reading this book, I couldnt put it down and found myself, going just one more chapter, i cant wait to read the next installment of this series.
on 15 July 2012
This is the second book in the series, and what a melting pot of action it is!
We catch up with Eddie Mellor and the Cantello family, some 20 years on from the first book. It is a smooth transition, with reminders of the important points from series one and written in the same, chatty plot driven style, with plenty of twists and turns.
Set in the eighties, I was perhaps a little more in tune with the era than the first book, and I have to admire the author's skill in keeping the mechanics of those times firmly rooted where they should be within the context of the story.
Great references to Live Aid, pubs in Stockport and Simon Le Bon. Some nice humour; I especially liked the line about the estate agent's teeth not looking out of place in Red Rum's mouth!
This book centers more on the family relationships than the first one; with affairs, surprise pregnancies, a tragic bereavement, sexual discovery and a brother-sister relationship. There's a lot going on, but hey this is rock n roll and The Raiders don't live a quiet life!
Typical of those times, The Raiders are planning a reunion. In the midst of this, Roy Cantello has a midlife crisis and gets himself in a mess with Olivia. The Mellor family are not left out, remember the controversy surrounding Jon's parentage? I liked the thread about Jon and Jess, thinking they were related and falling in love. There is a nice build up to the denouement when they learn the truth.
Yes, Roy is a weak, very naughty boy in this one and there is a lot of cheating, but for me the real hero is loyal, steady Eddie and he provides a nice balance to Roy's philandering. I thought Olivia was painted rather well, and the scenario between Sammy, Olivia and Roy, whether you agree with their action's or not, are, I suspect, typical of that lifestyle.
on 9 June 2012
This is the second book in the trilogy - the first one being Three Steps To Heaven. Again this was a compelling read with tangled webs and secrets just waiting to burst out. I cannot believe how some of these people got away with cheating on their families. It is interesting to follow the lives of the 'Raiders' now that they are grown with children of their own. I got stuck into this like a pot of glue. Thanks again Pam!'Til I Kissed You (Pam Howes Rock'n'Roll Romance Series)
on 17 October 2017
Excellent read now on to book three
on 6 January 2015
Great another great book going to start the next one straight away. Would recommend these books to anyone Great read and easy to follow from one book to the next in the series.
on 14 December 2014
Great read! Same review for the whole Rock'n'Roll Series...Please see "Always on My Mind"
on 14 May 2012
Excellent book was totally hooked really enjoyed all 3 books. It a must to read. I couldn't put this book down.
on 4 April 2013
Enjoyed this one as much as the first.. Cant wait to get stuck into the third in the series.
Have you downloaded yours yet?