1,116

on 23 January 2012
I bought this RAM for my new gaming rig recently. It is very good compared to the kingston RAM i had before. Plays BF3 with no issues unlike before where it crashed more often due to the insuffient RAM i had in it. Does not go over 10% usage at the present time.
on 4 February 2016
DO NOT BUY THIS RAM. The RAM is advertised as 1600MHz but the product I received runs at 1333 MHz. Sadly I discovered this through the BIOS after the refund period had ended. False advertisement here!
on 11 March 2013
Bought these memory sticks to upgrade my system ( make it faster and more RAM) and they look good and work fine.
However I cannot overclock to the max 2133 Mhz. I`m using them at stock speed of 1333 Mhz. It could be my motherboard not compatible ( GIGABYTE GA-Z77X-D3H) though I have the latest BIOS as suggested by Gigabyte.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 May 2012
I don't know much about RAM but when lots of applications are open my pc can take it, I can run minecraft plus 10internet explorers and render a video and my computer not even breaking a sweat. If you are think about buying 2X of these then there is no need because when I started out I thought 16gb RAM would great but there is honestly no need for it maybe in 2-3years when they release more heavier applications but other than that it is a dream to run thank you corsair!!
on 24 January 2014
So far so good for me. This RAM works just as you'd expect it to - easy to fit, looks cool and generally a solid product all round. I have this RAM fitted to an Asus M5A97 LE R2.0 motherboard in a gaming setup. Does its job perfectly.
on 3 June 2014
Easy to install just be sure to make sure you push in both ends on motherboard, you may just setup only to find out you didn't install properly

And from what I understand it is still one of the best quality to price ratio worth the money
on 31 January 2014
Great speeds from this kit, works real well with a gt760 and AMD FX 8350. Playing Batman and AssasinCreed black flag currently having absolutely no problems. Also works great with my adobe products too. Much better than previous ocz memory.
on 26 March 2012
The product is fast, looks good, and runs cool. I would, however, recommend the low profile version, of which I own 8GB, as it is less likely to get in the way of cabling or airflow. Corsair CML8GX3M2A1600C9 LP Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) 1600MHz CL9 DDR3 Memory Module Kit
on 22 March 2012
The Corsair CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 8GB 1600MHz CL9 DDR3 Vengeance Memory Two Module Kit are amazing I baught them for £40 and I could not be more happy, they just go in the computer slots and they work supper fast my computer is running a 500gb hdd and a amd sempron 145 with the ram on windows 7 pro 64bit and I can run anything all at the sam time and the ram usage has never gone past 60%, windows has a rating of 7.0! out of 7.9. They also work with 32bit but there is not point because the OS can only use 4gb of the 8gb so 32bit usless with this product!
on 24 January 2013
Very fast, good performance and good windows index rating(not that important but still nice). Was a little confused as there are a number of products that are specified as the same make and type of this specific one which all seem to be 1333mhz. Definately research which type you are buying as i nearly bought the wrong one. However great RAM and great overall increase in my pc performance with editing videos and gaming ..... all in all a 5 star product imo!