on 8 December 2016
Fit as expected ? Daft question you don't wear these but great item one in each pocket.good because I suffer the cold on hands.long lasting charcoal sticks.
I bought this for my partner to use on the golf course and it lasts a full round when it stays lit, which apparently can be a problem. I'm assuming that it might be charcoal quality at issue as it doesn't happen all the time and when it stays lit it is perfect for his needs - warm enough to keep his circulation going.
on 2 March 2014
Its good. It gets hot enough to keep your hands warm and lasts long enough for long winter walks. Only thing is your hands do smell afterwards, it didnt really bother me as I was just going home once I was finished with my walk.

If you're going for a short walk, with your dog for instance, break it in half and light 20-30 minutes before you go to keep your hands warm from the moment you leave.
on 25 April 2014
So far, we have the fuel very difficult to light ....and stay lit.....once we got it lit at both ends and closed the case, there was no heat !!!!.... For the simple reason it had gone out !!!!....so, not a good buy, the packaging was very poor, it arrived in a busted box and looked as if we had got someone else's return
on 29 May 2017
Love this
on 20 July 2017
Ok, but tricky to get fuel to burn consistently
on 5 March 2013
I found it difficult getting the stick to stay alight but after 3 attempts I was successful. I gave it four stars because I think it could have a bag to put it in like the old petrol hand warmers. Looking forward to using it on my next fishing trip and see how it performs in the field so to speak. It's very good value for the money.
on 28 October 2015
As i live in North Wales it is vital to have something like this. Took a while to light the charcoal stick the first few times till i got the technique right. But stays hot for 6 hours which is great, warms hands and body. I find it better then the liquid fuels as it is cheeper and less combustable meaning less likely to be set on fire..
on 13 February 2017
this is a replacement
on 2 November 2015
Intended as gifts so hope they don't disappoint