on 25 July 2011
These were bought for my wife while she waits for a pair to be made from the NHS. Having been examined by the doctor and consultant, my wife has been told that she needs an arch support to help the pain she has in her feet. The only down side it is going to take 2 to 3 months from her first visit to the doctors to having them made and fitted, so when we saw these insoles we thought we would give them a try. What a difference they have made to my wifes feet, the pain has eased alot and will help until the NHS can get them made. These are well made and will easily fit all my wifes shoes after cutting to size, which was very easy. Well worth the money.
0Comment| 101 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 June 2011
Very happy with purchase. Insoles fit into shoes and are suprisingly comfortable. I have had some benefit since use.
on 25 May 2011
i have very flat feet and this affect my knees causing them to lock and sometimes dislocate. from the first time i used these i could feel them working. i havent worn them for a wile and my feet are starting to hurt so they do help but you have to use them all of the time. highly recommended.
on 24 April 2011
I'm really glad I bought these as I am on my feet all day at work and used to have really painful feet by the time I got home, these supports have made all the difference, they feel a bit uncomfortable to begin with but you'll be amazed how well they work.
on 11 May 2011
These are what I really needed so much in fact I purchased a second pair, the reason I have given 4 not 5 stars is that they don't fit in my normal shoes, only slippers, therefore I will have to purchase some wider fitting shoes than I wear at present, but they certainly lift the instep/arch of the foot, very good.
on 29 January 2013
Fantastic! Makes a lot of difference to me
Great support, find the complete insole the best
Hope you do to
on 12 February 2013
Arrived on time. Trim to fit existing shoes. Comfortable to wear and can put in different shoes I wear. Bought these as orthoheel was very expensive from chemist. I use for pronation of heel and I think they work.
on 22 January 2013
Spent time researching insoles - what a mine field. Expected to pay lots of money, these were reason and my physio is happy with them - result!!
on 12 October 2011
I'd been almost crawling around with pain in the ball of my right foot and the joint below the big toe, never realised feet could be so painful. If this is you right now, add them to your basket and get delivery underway, you can always come back and read this after! Researched on the internet and found it was most likely to be a fallen arch. A bit more research turned up these insoles and I thought for this price it was well worth a try. Arrived within a couple of days and I put them straight into my shoes. You really need to wear both even if only one foot seems to be affected, and they feel very odd to start with. However, after just 2 days my foot felt massively better and after a week I was able to walk the dog again. I got a second pair so that I don't have to keep swapping them between work shoes and trainers, they have been brilliant. They don't fit all my shoes though and I had to buy a slightly bigger pair of walking shoes (take the insoles with you to buy shoes!) Now after 4 weeks of continuous wear I have forgotten I'm wearing them, anything else feels odd.
on 18 September 2011
I was diagnosed with fallen arches and suffered knee pain because of this. I found walking after 500 metres very painful. I wore these today and walked at least 3 miles with no pain at all. I wished I'd found these earlier. They felt slightly uncomfortable to start with but I eventually forgot I had them inside my shoe. .They were easily cut with scissors to my shoe size and they fit snugly inside my shoes and didn't move at all. I'm pleased I ordered 2 pair to alternate. Thank you for giving me a new lease of life (I'm 57) as I really enjoy my walking.