Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop now Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 16 July 2011
Having joined a gym and not wanting to take my iPhone in with me, I thought I'd buy a small & cheap MP3 player. For the price, this unit is absolutely fantastic!

It is easy to sync on your PC by either drag & drop or by using Windows Media Player sync. It charges whilst it is plugged in and states 1.6 hours charge for 4.5 hours playback.

The supplied earphones are cheap & cheerful but my in-ear JVC phones really produce a great sound from this little device. You can pick up a set of these for around a tenner.

The skip buttons work as another reviewer said; you do not skip to the next track in line, you skip to a random track. Likewise if you skip backwards, you hear a random track and not the one you've just listened to. This is perfect for me.

If you're looking for a little player with a clip on the back to wear whilst you exercise then you will be delighted with this.

**UPDATE** the player keeps getting stuck on certain tracks and will not skip past them so it's going back to Amazon. I'm about to see what else there is that has better reviews
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 April 2011
This is a small but amazing and cheap MP3 player, yes it has a simple control feature, on-off and track forward or back(this doubles up for volume) it holds a ot of music and you can use it like a memory stick and store files on it when you are travelling. the battery lasts for ages and since its USB charged you can top it up anywhere there is a handy port. you won't be sorry you got one of these.
22 Comments| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 June 2011
It's barely out of the box and I find the 'skip forward' and 'skip backwards' functions are completely unpredictable, skipping to a random track every time!

For the price, I'm happy enough to keep it as a 2gig memory stick, but for running / the gym, this is a deal breaker for me.

The other reviewers don't experience this, so I'm willing to believe I got unlucky - for what its worth it's easy to use and charge, and the belt clip is a nice touch.
33 Comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 May 2011
I bought this like many people are likely to do so as a cheap mp3 player for running. I wasn't expecting much for the price, almost awaiting a disposable device to greet me in the post.

I am however pleasantly surprised and able to say the sound quality of the device seems able to perform exceedingly well, managing to keep up with my Sennheiser HD 238s.
The memory stick function of the player was not as I anticipated but still works well while managing to maintain a compact and sleek design. Made of metal, it doesn't have a particularly cheap feel to it and the clip enables me to attach it to items of clothing securely whilst I run. Buttons are functional and simple to use (have a quick look at the instructions beforehand however) and the player starts playing music automatically when turned on.

The charge does seem to take rather a long time but for under £20 for 2GB, it's a really good buy. -> Note, the player does not shuffle music, but it seems you pay a significantly larger sum of money for a media player with this function when this is perfectly adequate at the very least. 5 stars.
on 4 February 2015
Pros: Compact, Two in One (Mp3 and a flash usb drive) Basically a Mp3 player that looks so much like a standard USB drive, clip on to trousers, rechargeable ( no need for batteries )
Cons: Caps ( lid ), no foward or rewind on tracks, sometimes shuffles, no LED display for details, no options for equalisers track orders etc.

I had this for over two years overall no major problems just on the third year it started to shuffle tracks, i didn't know how to put it back to usual since there's limited buttons also started to lose battery life.
on 29 August 2011
I totally love it, no batteries for a start, which is excellent, and the battery takes forever to run out.
You charge it via your laptop or computer. Has a large amount of space, I have over 300 songs on it atm still plenty of space for more.
Small and compact also has a clip so you can attach it to your clothes or side of your handbag (so you don't loose it in your already chaotic bag lol)
I really would recommend it to anyone after a simple and easy to use MP3 player.
on 15 December 2011
I don't know why alot of people are giving negative reviews about this product i think it's great. I ordered one for my mums birthday, she is a complete technophobe and she finds this so easy to use. Its lasted a few years already, and I think it will last alot longer. The sound quality is great and easy to transfer files. I would definetly recommend buying this product
on 8 July 2011
The quality of sound is fine. I converted some favourite old records to mp3 and loaded these onto these devices and my wife and I have enjoyed the sound reproduction. Our portable speakers work well with them too. Nice fitting ear pieces, and batteries seem to last well. Delivery reliable. Well pleased with this purchase.
on 3 January 2012
I got this for my dad's Christmas and he loves it! it is easy to work and easy to put music on and you get a good amount of songs on it. definetly the best buy of this Chrismas!
on 9 November 2011
All good (size, build, sound etc) but when stopped and restarted the tracks were not consecutive. A bit annoying when you require consecutive listening.