on 8 March 2017
EFFICIENCY AT IT'S BEST !
on 26 May 2017
Fell apart pretty quickly
on 20 January 2013
On day 2 the front light stuck on due to the fact it had been saturated in heavy rain. Had to remove the batteries to stop it. Worked again once it had dried out. Bracket split when I tried to put it back together so held together with sellotape. Rear light dropped off somewhere along the way -= I have a nice looking bracket fixed to the bike. Seriously don't bother. Pay a bit more to get something that will last more than a week.
on 24 April 2017
MOVING
on 28 April 2017
Yeah it's okay
on 3 May 2017
These lights are perfect for our new folding bikes.
on 27 October 2011
It's been said a million times before on Amazon, but this product satisfies the common cry 'you get what you pay for'. While bright and contains all the basic features, this product is not durable. I could not fit the rear light to my seat post as the fitting was not large enough, and so decided to clip the light to my rucksack. Big mistake - the plastic the clip is made of is very low grade and simply broke when I tried to remove it. As this clip also secures the rubber on/off switch, which then came loose, I now no longer have a rear light.

Front light is still performing, but like another reviewer, I am suspicious of the waterproof claims due to lack of rubber gaskets (it's not been soaked yet). I have since bought the Canyon LED front and rear set (which I later discovered is also cheap here on Amazon!), but was at least able to inspect it at my LBS, and the rear light seems to be of a higher build quality. But we'll see........

If you're on a mega-tight budget, and you can clip the light to your bike using the provided fitting, then this may be OK. Otherwise, look elsewhere.
22 Comments| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 June 2017
front light detached from stand while cycling around 50 miles into use.
on 9 November 2011
item arrived... tried to connect to the handlebars and the very weak looking clip that secures the light....... broke. yup, never used, not even completely installed and the thin bit of plastic that the thumbscrew goes through snapped clean off. should have known better for the price. live and learn
on 4 January 2012
I bought these lights for my grand-daughter's new bike for Xmas. Front light worked for about 1 minute then went completely dead. I returned the lights and ordered the same ones again as she really liked them - unfortunately the same thing happened again. I will be ordering some different ones this time round!