Colour Name: Blue|Change
Price:£8.00+ Free shipping

on 24 October 2012
Great product, fits on my 3yr old boy perfectly. And it has adjusting sides for when he gets bigger which is excellent.
on 24 March 2015
I bought two of these in November 2012. They haven't been used daily all the time, but sometimes it was used heavily, other times not so. It did take quite a few bashings. One of them broke some time last year. The other one broke about a couple of weeks ago. It's not actually broken completely - the earphones do work if the jack is in a certain position - so will still suffice until the new replacement I've just ordered arrives.Okay the 2 white plastic square bits on both sides of the headphones with the printed logo on shows cracks... does not affect usability however - that is cosmetic. So obviously it is slowly but surely falling apart, but for the price I'm quite impressed it lasted this long. I'd say they are good value for money.
on 18 July 2012
I bought these for my 12 year old, who has a small head and they are just a teeny bit big, but we're very happy with them. The sound is amazing for the fantastic price; I read good reviews, but didn't expect very much. They look cool and the lead is just perfect, being coiled and in length.

She will love using these, unlike her her previous pair, which looked boring, kept falling off her ears, didn't have a very good sound and had an abnormally long lead, so were a pain to use.
on 16 November 2012
Great Amazon service and delivery as usual. Daughter pleased with headphones and could not be seen without them. They fit her nicely (she is a small 8 year old) and were very comfortable. However after less that 2 months the sound has stopped coming out of one ear. The cable is not pulled out (as we have seen in other in-ear phones) and there is no wear (she loved them so much she was very careful of them), just a lack of sound from one ear.
on 13 October 2013
Bought these for my 4year old daughter to plug into her DVD player in the car, listening to her DVD's started to get irritating! She loved the colour, they must be comfortable as she keeps them on for long periods. They appear to be well made, so far so good.
on 28 September 2011
This is fantastic headphones for my 3 year old son. He absolutely loves them as he really enjoys lisening to music through my ipod shuffle with this. I would definately recommend them for other children.
on 1 October 2015
I'm afraid that although out of the box look good and sound good - its not taken terribly long for my 8 year old to break where the cable joins the headset. Not unique in this unfortunately as the kids have gone through stacks of similar headphones for the same reason. Why can't manufacturers fix this issue ?
on 3 November 2013
I chose these headphones to replace others that had given up. They were chosen for my children and after reading other reviews on these headphones, decided to go with these as the sound quality seemed to be good overall and I could get them in funky colours for the kids. I know not everyone likes the curly cord but my children are happy with that design because they don't spend ages untangling the cord. They are both very happy with the quality of the sound that these headphones produce and with the design as they are very neat. I've tried them on myself and, whilst not an expert, I found them to produce a clear, balanced sound whilst feeling comfortable to wear. Background noise was noticeably reduced without needing to have the volume turned up very loudly. I think that these headphones are very good value for money and we are very pleased with this purchase.
on 10 April 2015
In total I've had 5 sets of these, 2 wouldn't work out of the packet!! But even those that did work don't last, with in a few weeks only one headphone works!!
My kids are not particularly heavy handed, nor extremely careful with them, but I really would expect them to last longer than a few weeks.
on 4 April 2013
Bought it for my niece who is 3, and she loves this, won't take it off on road trips, and its my go to item to calm her down!