Intex – Coloured Balls, Diameter 6.5 cm
Size: 6.5x6.5x6.5 cm|Change

on 22 April 2018
These are good quality, good sized balls in a nice range of colours. I bought them to fill a ball pit for my dog, the idea being that she would keep herself amused hunting for treats in there, but her idea of playing is to take the balls out one by one and chew them up. We are getting through them rather quickly so will probably look for cheap supermarket ones next time. However for a child’s ball pool these would be a good choice.
on 19 December 2013
I ordered this product on the basis that it said it comes with a clear plastic carry case. I even asked the seller is this was correct, to which I was told yes it was correct and that the plastic balls would be sent out as per the product description.

I received the ballpit balls today (later than expected, as I was told they would arrve by 16th Dec and it is now 19th!), and the balls were simply sent in a large cardboard box. No carry case in sight. I have now sent a message to the seller in the hope they will send me the carry cases I am owed, as per the product and employee description. Let's see if they reply.........

The balls themselves are great - softer than expected so it's less likely that my 8 month old niece will hurt herself with them. Nice colours too. Just a shame that I will have nothing to carry them in other than a big, awkward box! :(
8 people found this helpful
on 22 October 2017
Dog managed to squish a few but some have survived being in her mouth so probably the balls are slightly stronger than others. Nice strong colours.
One person found this helpful
on 10 December 2014
I thought as these balls were 3 times the price that 100 normally are & most of the other reviewers say that these are more crushproof than regular shop bought balls that they were going to be close to ones you get in soft play centres but this is not the case. When they arrived about half of them were already very dented & extremely soft, softer than any I have purchased before. Also what is a little strange is that the green balls were great, very hard & seem crush proof but the other colours were cheap & flimsy. I have returned them & will just buy 300 balls for the same price in Tesco or Asda.
2 people found this helpful
on 19 May 2017
Good quality balls and my 1 year old loves playing in her ball pitt.

I purchased 3 lots of 100 balls from 3 different manufacturers, these were by far the best in quality, durability and materials used.
on 25 February 2017
I bought 5 packs of these and put them into an inflatable fish paddling pool in my front room. The giggles my daughter (17 months) make while using it say it all. Does what you want it to do, no worries
on 20 July 2017
Really good quality balls
on 12 May 2014
My 10 month old daughter likes throwing them around :) Good buy! They fill a small blow up paddling pool but don't look very much in a pop up ball pit tent so maybe better off getting two packs if you have a larger surface area to cover
on 5 August 2017
I expected larger balls to be honest as i already had another set...but these are still perfect for my 18 month old.
on 6 July 2016
Bigger then the ones from Tesco, but cost a bit more. Work well in a ball pit!