Customer reviews

on 19 December 2013
I ordered this product on the basis that it said it comes with a clear plastic carry case. I even asked the seller is this was correct, to which I was told yes it was correct and that the plastic balls would be sent out as per the product description.

I received the ballpit balls today (later than expected, as I was told they would arrve by 16th Dec and it is now 19th!), and the balls were simply sent in a large cardboard box. No carry case in sight. I have now sent a message to the seller in the hope they will send me the carry cases I am owed, as per the product and employee description. Let's see if they reply.........

The balls themselves are great - softer than expected so it's less likely that my 8 month old niece will hurt herself with them. Nice colours too. Just a shame that I will have nothing to carry them in other than a big, awkward box! :(
on 19 May 2017
Good quality balls and my 1 year old loves playing in her ball pitt.

I purchased 3 lots of 100 balls from 3 different manufacturers, these were by far the best in quality, durability and materials used.
on 5 August 2017
I expected larger balls to be honest as i already had another set...but these are still perfect for my 18 month old.
on 20 July 2017
Really good quality balls
on 16 February 2017
Bought for grandsons ball pool. Very good quality balls. They dont squash like the ones that came with pool. Quick delivery.
on 5 May 2017
Brilliant. Quality and price. Using everyday hardly. Can recommend for everyone.
on 27 November 2014
Quick delivery...But -- the balls aren't that great as some reviewers are making out. The plastic is quite thin and about fifty percent of the balls are dented/dimpled before they have even been played with. They should be of a stronger, firmer plastic to stand up to being stood on, bitten and squashed by young children. I am thinking of returning them as the quality is a little disappointing.
on 10 December 2014
I thought as these balls were 3 times the price that 100 normally are & most of the other reviewers say that these are more crushproof than regular shop bought balls that they were going to be close to ones you get in soft play centres but this is not the case. When they arrived about half of them were already very dented & extremely soft, softer than any I have purchased before. Also what is a little strange is that the green balls were great, very hard & seem crush proof but the other colours were cheap & flimsy. I have returned them & will just buy 300 balls for the same price in Tesco or Asda.
on 17 September 2014
These balls are smaller than i expected but I must say they are "perfect" for little hands. My granddaughter is almost 1 and she loves to play with these in her playpen. If you want enough for a ball pool/pit may I suggest you purchase 3 sets.
on 16 February 2017
I dont understand why this item can't deliver to our place in France. As there is no sign saying "they dont deliver in France" I really like this brand of balls. Because the colors and texture are perfect! Its really bright, not easily to squeeze and Doesn't look like a cheap balls. I bought this at the "ToyR us" shop in the mall when my son was 6months old. And now i want to get a new one for my 9months old daughter. I dont know how am i going to purchase this. Kept trying but really no chance :( maybe will end up to other brand for sure :(
review image