on 23 September 2011
i was not at all happy with the product, it stated it was suitable for my camera but was much to short. very small, not many digital cameras would fit this.
on 11 October 2012
Bought this for my son's Panasonic Lumix camera. Please be aware that this is a very small case (even though I'd checked the measurements before hand!)My digital camera is a Hitachi, and it doesn't fit into the case. Having said that, it's very cheap, so does the job for the camera that I'd bought it for - just about!
on 6 January 2013
It was advertised as fitting all compact digital cameras' and listed some brands which included the brand of compact camera which I bought at the same time. It was a waste of money, far too small for the camera. The company who supplied it denied any responsibility for the wording of the advert saying that the the dimensions of the bag were given, and refused to refund the return postage costs. My advice is don't buy it unless you already have the camera dimensions .....which I didn't have and which the supplier sarcastically told me I could have Googled. Don't trust the wording of the advertising or you could end up having the inconvencience of returning it, being out of pocket like me and also others who are less vociferous than me.
on 25 April 2012
Wanted a case for a new Lumix camera I had recently bought for my wife - colour was important! This one matched the camera - even more brownie points! From a practical point of view it is light weight, just big enough for the camera and is rounded in shape so it fits easily into a handbag. I have not tested the waterproof claim made by the advert but its 'skin' is two plastic shells closed with a zip. It is cushioned internally and so I can accept the 'shock proof' claim - again I don't really want to test this claim!! It's simple, not expensive and functional. Good product. I recommend it.
on 8 October 2012
This is a good product, but doesn't fit my camera. Fortunately my friend just needs one as this size. So make sure you got the right size for your camera.
on 2 July 2012
Nice little camera case that fits my Samsung perfectly. For those who say they found it was too big/small for their camera - the dimensions are in the product description. I measured my camera before I ordered. It's a slightly duller shade of blue than it looks in the picture, but still a nice colour. Also, the text on the case says "Lupo" not "camera bag". Being different from the picture is the reason I gave only 4 stars. But it's a nice, functional case with a good hard shell and great value for money.
on 6 August 2013
Lovely looking, stylish, feels quite strong, well made, appears water resistant.

Should take a bash or two and protect your camera !!!

PANASONIC LUMIX F5 fits perfectly, but anything bigger wont !!!!!

Overall GREAT VALUE, ( I have seen a very similar case in Tesco at £12.50 )

So, at £3.99 inc. delivery you have got yourself a reasonable quality attractive compact camera bargain case !!!!
on 21 November 2011
Recently bought this product for my Kodak mini camcorder.
It is a perfect fit. It is very sturdy and would provide ample protection if, for instance, it dropped out of your hand.
It has 2 fittings - one for a belt or a 15 inch strap which you can use to wrap around your hand or neck if preferred.
Very reasonably priced.
I am very happy with this product.
on 7 February 2012
I bought this a month ago, as I got a camera for Christmas. I wanted a solid case, that was small. I saw this and it was exactly what I wanted. It fits my camera (Lumix) and an SD card reader in the case, so I'll always be able to download photos wherever I am.

Great purchase, and a superb price!
on 13 April 2013
Elastic gets caught in zip.
I bought this case because it appeared in Amazon's recommendations for a camera I was buying. The camera did NOT fit the case when they both arrived. However, I actually liked the case & ended up swapping the camera for one that fitted!