on 16 January 2015
Fantastic set of books & my granddaughter started reading as soon as she opened them on Christmas morning & hasn't stopped since. SAD THEY ARE NOT IN THEIR OWN LITTLE BOOK COVER.
on 15 May 2017
I love this set it even has more true to the original pictures than the previous ones I owned.
on 1 May 2017
Very good value for money
on 28 May 2017
Really great price. Fast delivery. Very happy.
on 16 April 2016
Lovely books! Would recommend
on 14 May 2017
Great
on 2 July 2017
Great books
on 28 January 2015
I am looking forward to enjoying these books from my childhood with my son, however please note if buying this as a gift or when thinking about where you'll store 21 paperbacks that this collection does not come in any sort of presentation box or slipcase - it is just the books themselves.
on 3 October 2015
I bought this set from the seller 'Lowplex'. I bought it to share with my daughter as she grows up as I remember how much I loved the Famous Five books. I am happy with the quality of the books and the pictures and they are contained in a (fairly flimsy) paper box which is fine. However the books are NOT the originals and are the 1997 'modern' versions that contain changes e.g. The children wearing jeans. My daughter will never know the difference but I feel this should be made clear before purchasing as I would have preferred the original versions. They are a good price for the full set of books but please be aware that the books may not be the originals.
on 19 July 2012
I bought the boxed set for my 9 year old daughter who is just getting into reading and she loves them, she was delighted to announce she has read the first book and recounted the adventure with a detailed account of the characters and her personal favourite, George, it is great that these timeless classics from Enid are still feeding the minds of kids today in a society so far removed from the innocence of the world of Famous 5. I would strongly recommend the books, as a set, they represent great value for money and look great on her bookshelf. My strategy in buying them was to encourage her to enjoy reading at her own pace as and when she wants and it has worked, it is great to see her reading instead of being glued to a TV screen or PC. I paid around £35 for the set of 21 books. Enid Blyton Famous Five Series 21 Books Set (1 To 21) New RRP: £ 104.79,Five on Treasure Island, Five Go Adventuring Again, Five Run Away Together, Five Go to Smuggler's Top, Five Go Off in A Caravan, (Famous Five)[[ASIN:B004CJKMNA Enid Blyton Famous Fi...