on 25 January 2013
Great quality sledge. Really smooth easy gliding over ice and snow. Love the handles which enable steering or braking when lifted.

Not much else to say other than it is worth paying the extra, especially for little ones who need a bit more security - used for my 3 and 8 year olds and they loved it. Fairly spacious :)
on 3 February 2014
Pros: This is the sturdiest sledge I've ever seen, and I didn't realise when I bought it that the brakes are actually made of steel - they are so solidly built I can't see these breaking, ever!

Cons: This sledge is not 90 cm long as advertised, barely 83 cm - very disappointing as I purposefully bought this thinking it would be a large one. It is also horrendously uncomfortable to sit in - as you can see in the pictures, the back rest is high and vertical and juts right in the small of your back, forcing you to sit upright. I'm genuinely worried about back injuries… Also the front of the sledge curves steeply upwards at the end, which looks cool, but makes it very painful to have your legs sticking out of the front.

This was almost a brilliant sledge, if only it wasn't so short and uncomfortable : (
In summary I wouldn't recommend it.
on 28 November 2014
doesn't stack up... I unpacked it and it looks better quality than I expected - think its probably only for little ones

bring on the snow - cant wait to see their faces. Have a suspicion the brakes will cause more problems than they solve

I'd definitely recommend it but to be honest I haven't yet used it in anger. How can it be wrong at that price
on 14 January 2016
Haven't used it yet as there hasn't been any snow, but it looks ideally suitable and I am very pleased with this item. Look forward to using it soon and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a sledge.
on 15 March 2013
This is a very good, sturdy sledge. We got it when it was on an offer so cannot complain about the price either. Would recommend
on 2 January 2014
Brilliant product, sturdy and strong. Arrived promptly and well packaged. Put a smile on my son's face. Haven't used sledge as yet.... waiting for the snow.
on 27 December 2013
My grandson loved it, it appears to be very strong and streamlined, he is just waiting for the snow to give it a test run
on 12 January 2015
Looks to be a good quality sledge, but not had chance to use it yet as predicted snow didn't arrive !
on 17 November 2014
Have not tried it yet, but seems very good and I am looking forward to use it!
on 1 April 2015
Brilliant idea to put on a brake he used it a few times worked well