Einar is an angel but he's also a hunter, one of the best at tracking down demons who are causing trouble on earth. He has been sent to find 3 demons who have been the cause of multiple human deaths but he gets more than he bargained for when he finds Taylor. Taylor was born half demon and half human but she spends her life hunting the demons who prey on humans and other weaker demons. When Einar tracks down one of the demons he has been searching for he finds Taylor fighting it and is drawn to her strength and skill. The attraction isn't one sided but they both know that there is nothing more forbidden than love between an angel and a demon. With Einar needing Taylor's help to track down the remaining demons can they resist each other and what will happen to them if they don't?

Her Warrior Angel is the 3rd story in Felicity Heaton's Her Angel series and although it's the last book currently available I really hope we will get to read more about these characters in the future. I'm sure there is more to tell & I'm looking forward to meeting more of these sexy angels (have you seen the covers for this series - you can't tell me they're not hot!). Although the stories in this series can be read as a stand alone story I'd still recommend reading them in order - you really won't want to miss any of them.

Although Einar didn't quite manage to steal me away from Lukas (the hero of Her Fallen Angel) he came pretty close. He is an alpha male at his best and I'm sure he'll capture plenty of hearts. Taylor is probably my favorite of the heroine's in the series so far and is an ideal match for Einar, they are both physically strong and determined to stop demons from hurting others. Both are courageous, protective and have serious fighting skills which leads to a more action packed story than the first two novellas. The story is fast paced and will keep you gripped from the very beginning, Felicity has proved that she can write a good fight scene that will make it easy for you to picture every move made as you are reading.

Even though the story is full of action there is still time for the romance and I continue to be impressed with how well Felicity manages to round out her characters in a novella. I didn't find any of the romance unbelievable which can often be a problem with shorter stories and I can't wait to see what she can do with a full length novel. This series is one I'd definitely recommend to fans of paranormal romance, especially if you like them to include a scorching heat level. This is a series not to be missed.
on 7 January 2011
I love the cover on this - it gives you a very visual insight into Einar, the angel warrior - drool!! This is a book from the Her Angel series, and is the first book I've read from Felicity, each book can be read independently, which is a fantastic bonus.
From the outset we meet Taylor, the city's self designated protector. Taylor is an interesting character. Being half demon means any relationship between her and Einar is forbidden. Both Taylor and Einar are torn and the scene is set for some sizzling fantastic reading. I enjoyed reading Taylor's indecision and justifications for her actions, whilst also getting insights from Einar about how he was feeling.

I found the book to be a complete roller coaster of emotions. I felt drawn in by the characters and their relationships. The atmosphere between Taylor and Einar is very electrifying, hot and sexy. Einar is enough to make most women weak at their knees, and he's so sweet and strong with it too. He contradicts some of the ideas I had of an angel, but in a good way. He realizes that he's never been truly happy, and his future changes because of it.

I loved Vilandry's character and both the way his history with Taylor is shown and Einar's reaction to this knowledge - it made an engrossing read. (Vilandry being one of Taylor's ex-lovers, who happens to be a vampire).
A whole spectrum of emotions were evoked from the pages. If it was much hotter, I would have needed to plug my electric fan in *phew!* Raw emotions, from wanting to kiss Einar for being so sweet, to being completely shocked at some of the actions that led to the ending, by which time I was almost in tears. I certainly didn't see the way Einar's future led!

I'm really pleased I read this, and am looking forward to reading more books by Felicity Heaton, who has now gone on my permanent author list :)
on 13 June 2011
Sarah Gibson has again saved me a lot of time! I agree with her review, apart from one point Einar is a hotty!Lucky Taylor!Vilandry sounds so interesting and exciting and then there's hunky Einar...the storyline is so good I found myself wanting them to hurry up with the sex and get back to the plot!
on 28 January 2013
Straight after finishing Her Fallen Angel, I went straight into Her Warrior Angel. I couldn't help myself. I can resist anything except temptation.

Her Warrior Angel continues to suggest to me that there are various types of demon and angel in this universe, and perhaps we haven't thoroughly investigated them all. Only those necessary for the storyline, which is as it should be, of course. The point is, there's a depth to the mythology that suggests more going on than what is on the surface.

A kind of star-crossed lovers, a half-demon and an angel, fall in love. Things are not destined to run smoothly. But considering they are also investigating the treachery unveiled in Her Fallen Angel, there's obviously more trouble on the horizon. I loved the inclusion of a vampire character here - not something included in the other stories, and tantalising in the treatment.

The sex is hot, the male character is gorgeous, the heroine feisty. Perhaps they fall in love a little quickly, but there is quite a bit going on in the story, so they can be forgiven for not messing around too much. Besides, there's something primal and wild about their passion - something that simply cannot be denied. And wow it's scorchio!

I gave in completely and bought the next two books straight away. I have no patience.

Easy to read, taking you along quite smoothly and clearly, it's a great way to spend a couple of hours. And don't blame me if you get a feather fetish.
on 14 April 2012
Einar is one of the best of Heaven's hunters. He's on a mission to find out why an angel is working with demons. When he manages to track a demon down, he finds it fighting a beautiful woman. He intervenes and saves her life. Taylor has been protecting London from lower demons for most of her life. She's not going to let a gorgeous angel take over her job. She's certainly not going to fall in love with him if she can help it. The reason being she is half demon. There is no love more forbidden than between angel and demon. When Taylor convinces Einar to partner her instead, will their forbidden love have a happy ending, or will the fear of the consequences keep them apart?

Warning: This book is for adults only, due to scenes of an explicit nature.

This is the third book in Her Angel series by Felicity Heaton. I absolutely love Felicity's stories! Einar is a fascinating angel. He is a warrior who is dedicated to finding out the truth. He is appalled to find out that one of their own has been working with demons, and framed Lukas (from Her Fallen Angel). He is on the trail of one of the demons when he comes across Taylor fighting it. He rescues her, but she is not impressed.
Taylor is half-human and half-demon. Demons and angels aren't meant to fall in love, but the attraction between the two is irresistible. This story is slightly longer than the other two, and is packed full of action. It can be read as a standalone book, but as I love reading books in series, it is a welcome addition to my library. The introduction of Villandry, a vampire, added a new dimension to the tale. I highly recommend this book if you love angels, and a story that gets your blood pumping!
on 10 September 2012
Although Amazon says this book can be read as a stand alone book I think you would really miss out by not reading Her Dark Angel and Her Fallen Angel first as it really sets the story up. That being said you would still get the idea of what is happening in the story if you went straight to this one.
Einar is one of Heaven's top hunters and has been sent to earth to track down three demons who are responsible for the deaths of humans and turning an angel to the dark side. When he tracks down one of the demons he is battling with a woman, Taylor, she is half demon half human. Einar intervenes and saves her life even though it will land him in trouble with heaven. The attraction between the two, although forbidden, is something they can no longer deny and soon act upon.
The chemistry between the two leads was hot and I liked that the ending wasn't all fluffy but lead onto more adventure for the two of them. I think Her Fallen Angel still remains my favorite in this series but this was another fantastic edition !! :o)
on 1 August 2013
Her Warrior Angel, this is book 3 in the series and another fabulous book written by the ever talented Felicity Heaton.

Einar is a Hot Sexy Hunter Angel and Taylor is half Human half Demon and and together there is plenty of sexual sparks, Love is forbidden between an Angel and Demon so read the book to find out what happens there's plenty of action and lots of want & desire, a totally engaging Romance with Kick Ass Angel's and Demons.

Check out the whole series.
on 20 September 2013
I love it I love it I love it I love it! I have read on in this series and it does continue being amazing! We see the story pick up from einar the Hunter Angel, who is tracking down the demons who are involved in the plot to frame Lukas for the deaths of hundred humans...but this tough warrior has his work cut out as he finds more then the demons...he literally falls for Taylor a half demon half human demon Hunter...well done felicity! On with the next one
on 15 September 2013
This is a good story with good characters and plenty of action and romance the only problem I have with this book is there's isn't much dialogue between the characters just pages and pages of what the characters thought and mainly what Taylor thought you don't get much of a point of view from einars character. Still this is a good story despite the negatives i have pointed out.
on 17 May 2013
Einar is a warrior Angel who hunts demons etc and Taylor is half human / half demon who hunts naughty demons. They come together searching for 3 demons who have killed some humans. I was a bit disappointed with this story cos you didn't get any history of how Taylor came to be and you didn't get any details of heaven. It just seemed to lack any depth which was a shame.