Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.99

on 29 October 2011
I'd never heard of Passenger until a week or ago when I came across Mike playing in The Glee Club in Birmingham, but the first song he played had me hooked. I have bought every song released and I'm absolutely in love with his music.

It's heartfelt, it's moving and the lyrics are often a mix of the beautifully sad and funny and I haven't heard an artist that I've loved this much since I found Tom McRae.

Mike and Passenger deserve fame and fortune so much more than the money-grabbing X-factorites because the talent of this man is incredible.

I swear if you buy this you won't be disappointed.
55 Comments| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 8 August 2017
By far this is Passenger's best album and very easy listening.

Each of the songs is individual and has it's own identity, unlike his later albums with songs that all sound the same.
on 24 April 2017
Fantastic really pleased
on 17 December 2014
Quick delivery, good price
on 18 April 2013
I'd never heard of Passenger until my friend dragged me along to a performance in a Cafe Nero about a year ago, and I dread to think what my life would have become had I decided to not go along. His music is perfect, and the intelligent thoughtful lyrics he writes are very hard to come by in contemporary music nowadays. This album is my favourite of his, as the songs are wonderfully crafted and he duets with artists that he discovered while travelling around Australia. It's uplifting, feel good, clever and just a joy to listen to.
on 8 July 2013
This is the 2nd Passenger album I have now purchased (first one being - All the little lights) - Love his singing/song writing. Good to see his latest album doing so well - worth checking out his back catalogue.
on 5 June 2014
I bought this because I enjoyed all the little lights so much, I didn't think that it would be as good but it is. I play it several times a day and will be buying the new album for sure. Passenger can do no wrong
on 13 January 2015
As expected
on 9 February 2014
Just adore Passenger's music and have All the Little Lights too although this one is my favourite.
Recommend this CD
on 5 February 2015
Prompt delivery, disappointed case cracked in 2 places, giving as a gift hoping cd ok inside. Would have returned but no time for replacement. Will return if cd damaged. Realise this could have happened in post and cd can b put in new cover, but disappointed none the less.