on 7 April 2013
At last a pair of headphones that fit on my 4 year old grandsons head without slipping either forwards or backwards. They sit nice and snug (he has got a small head). He loves the colour of them and likes the fact you can turn them up / down using the little dial on the wire. Good sound quality with his portable dvd player. They also adjust and fit my head comfortably. They are well made and think you would have to be quite rough with them to break them. As long as they are used for the purpose intended shouldnt have any problems, Definately recommend!
on 8 June 2012
I bought these for my 3 year old son. His favourite colour is Orange and his Ipod is blue so these were the perfect colour for him. He loves them. His ears were to small for the buds to stay in so this is a perfect soloution. They are robust in that he swings them about and fingers crossed they haven't broken yet. + side is the voloume control on the wire. Easy to control and not to loud. Great buy.
on 1 November 2014
good sound good size perfect for kids part inside did come loose but it was easy to pop open and repair. to be fair it was probably made loose by kids bashing them about. good product for a good price
on 1 September 2011
I guess for the price these are OK - but for kiddies they really need to be more robust. The cables pull out from the volume control too easlily and the elbow shaped jack is asking for trouble, after a while this breaks down. A shame as they fit the kids well and sound quality is not bad.
on 26 September 2011
This product is excellent in quality and size for the ear of young children.
My daughter is two years old and my son and 4 for color and size they have now accepted.
That was my biggest concern because my daughter does'nt like to have anithing in a hat.
on 26 July 2012
Bought these for my 4 year old for a long car journey and they were fantastic, comfy to wear and we didn't have to listen to her music for hours on end. However after 2 weeks they stopped working, on inspection it turned out that the wiring in the volume control had pretty much disintegrated beyond repair. Very sad as they really were great while they lasted!!
on 17 February 2014