on 20 September 2013
My partner wanted a cable to connect his computer to his screen so purchased this . Works well and no complaints.
The Cable took 4 days to arrive on normal postal delivery so that was all good in my books and the cable is a good quality cable not a thin cable but also not a bulky cable and the connections on the ends are of good quality and gold plated as stated it also gives out a nice bright and crisp picture through my Nvidia graphics card.
on 23 February 2014
I bought rubbish of ebay from china and had a mixture of av issues. This works perfectly with my Chromebook simples.
on 14 February 2013
Cable does not work. Does not transmit video or sound. Best advise I can give is to go with a more established brand/seller of cables. The hassle is not worth saving the 3 or 4 pounds over a better product.

Edited 2013-02-18: After speaking to seller, a replacement cable was sent out. This cable works perfectly and the seller acted in a prompt manner replacing it after I contacted them. Rating changed from 1 to 4.
on 13 December 2012
I ordered two Cable Matters Gold Plated Premium DisplayPort to HDMI Cables recently. Both cables are excellent quality and were very well priced. Delivery was also very quick. I would definitely use Cable Matters again for any cabling requirements.
on 13 December 2012
We bought this cable to attach a DisplayPort-equipped laptop to a TV set with an HDMI port. It has a display port on one end and an HDMI plug on the other, so it was ideal. The picture and sound goes in one end and out of the other. Overall I am very happy with my Cable Matters Gold Plated Premium DisplayPort to HDMI Male to Male Cable in Black - 3m
on 28 November 2012
Great cable, great price, and the graphics allowed me to select exactly the right product. I can now show my PC screen on the TV.
on 18 October 2012
Needed to connect a PC to a TV in a number of meeting rooms - but the PC only had VGA and Display Port output, and the TV had neither of these. We wnated the quality to be as good as possible, and the possibility of using the TV speakers to output the PC sound. These cables worked perfectly - excellent quality images and sound transferred from PC to TV. And delivery was fast and arrived in good condition.
on 31 October 2012
quality very good, no issues, totally recommended. i though the product due to its low price will be crap, yet the brand itself proves that the product is worth its money. I do not expect to broke soon the material looks very strong. Unfortunately i cannot tell about the quality of the picture as i have not test it with another cable, but to be honest it looks great and i do not see any fussiness at all.
on 14 May 2013
Nice and easy, great quality connectors, great packaging. Full transmission of sound and a superlative picture quality was achieved when I plugged this in from my desktop to my Samsung UE60F6000 TV. Great product for a smidgen of the price you would be asked for by the high street.