Customer reviews

Ocean Wonderland - (Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray)  [2003] [Region Free]
Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 17 June 2011
I like it but do not love it!!! I still prefer animation.
It's nice 3D movie. I would not say it will be one of my favourites but still worth watching.
Fish is coming out of the screen - is nice, and corals are wonderful.
It also depends on what 3D TV you've got and glasses.
People rate this movie according to how their TVs reproduce 3D effects. Expensive and new 3D TVs do it well and cheap ones - not.
Overall it's nice film and I will definitely watch it again some time.
RECOMMENDED!!!
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 April 2011
I was totally blown away by this and it really felt like you were there, scuba diving in the ocean at times! The long tracking shots draw you in and allow you to really get a sense of depth. I was surprised at how the 3D effect came towards you and sea creatures like the turtle, floated in incredible detail, above my coffee table!

I was amazed at how the whole scene leapt out of the TV screen, as I had been told that it was more a case of the depth behind the screen. But with this, a lot of the action is in front of the screen - the nature of the material enhances this with the feeling of being surrounded by water.

The coral is presented in incredible detail and the experience of seeing fish hidden amongst tendrils was enhanced by the 3D depth. This just wouldn't have been the same in 2D. Some may see 3D as a gimmick, but in presentations like this, it really makes a difference.

As other have said this is too short and you want more - but it is also the ideal introduction to 3D - a demonstration of what it can do. In that context, its length is ideal and means you can make sure you take a break, as the experience is so immersive, you can forget where you are!
on 18 September 2017
Love it. 3d is fantastic. Very good price.
on 16 September 2017
thank's
on 13 October 2014
very good
on 29 April 2012
This was our first TV 3D experience. Truly amazing and wonderful to see. I can no longer swim under the sea, but felt I was almost there. If only we had gills!