on 8 December 2013
This product is good for the price, it's quite sturdy and it great for small kitchens.
Chairs are a good size very comfortable good product.
on 12 December 2015
this is still going strong in our home , its a nice size for both an adult and child to sit at , the stools arent very comfortable i bought better ones , we use these ones as small side tables instead :)
on 24 February 2016
Item is definitely good value for money. Easy to assemble, and delivery came we'll before it was supposed to. I was kept updated on the tracking. Top seller. Very happy. Thank you.
on 16 March 2013
Very pleased. Excellent value. Quite easy to assemble single handed. Fits in small kitchen area perfectly. Perfect for requirements. Great.
on 8 September 2016
NOT THE PRODUCT I BOUGHT,VERY DISSAPIONTED WITH QUALITY,CHAIRS FALLIONG TO PIECES ALREADY,GIVE A MISS.
on 8 April 2015
This product is nice and easy to assemble however i was sent the wrong item and only realised when i had put it together. I ordered the breakfast bar with 4 shelves to the side, the top shelf being a wine rack but got one with 3 shelves with a basket on the top. I contacted the seller who was quick to respond and offered me a refund. Can't go wrong for the price really.
on 14 September 2013
Was larger than the photo made it out to be, and for the price what a bargin! Good quality and looks lovely in my kitchen.
on 30 June 2013
A really good little product- exactly what I needed to complete my new flat. It is perhaps not the best quality and the chairs are super uncomfortable, but I rarely use it as a breakfast bar- it's an extension of my kitchen counter with bonus storage.
on 1 November 2013
All though my kitchen is small. My new breakfast bar looks great in my kitchen I love it,thankyou I've gone all retro ha.
on 9 October 2015
It's a good table for the price and the seats are okay. Arrived earlier wich was a plus.