on 4 September 2013
This arrived from the US by Royal Mail on the 8th day with no customs duty or vat payable. On the outer box it said MSRP $495.00 and for what I received I can believe this. When I opened the package I was amazed at the expensive black painted wooden box. It was fastened with a metal clip - I was very excited - inside it was black felt - on the underside of the lid it said "Invicta Special Edition" and it had the iInvicta emblem above. Covering the contents was an oblong piece of sponge to protect the items in transit - When I removed it I could not get the watch out fast enough to try it on my wrist. It was exactly the size I was expecting. I have a small wrist and it fills most of the width of it. The leather straps are beautiful patent colours (red, grey, black, burgundy) as well the white already fitted to the watch. On the rear they say "Genuine Leather" They appear stiff to start but get supple with use, so I have managed to change from three holes from the end to two holes from the end. There are US videos on youtube showing you how to change the straps - which looks quite easy. The face of the watch is white mother of pearl and the heart looks like it is made of tiny crystals, the winder has a blue sapphire set into the end of it - The watch is a matte metal finish which shows off the watch face really well - I had to put the watch on a full 24 hours to correct the date - I like "nice" things but I can't believe what I have received for the price, and it has kept perfect time. This was an early Christmas present for me - and I am so happy with it I do not want anything else.
on 9 April 2013
I have a personal love of Invicta watches and I wanted to treat my wife.

Although she has many watches, this seemed a perfect buy, 5 very simple to change straps that suit her mood for whatever she's doing.
The strap change is truly very simple and she is quite capable of doing it without my help. (She is used to me having to get out a complex box of intricate tools)

The watch is pretty and "Blingey" enough to wear out dressy, and also great as an everyday watch too!

For the price, it was a very good purchase.

Highly recommended to all those men that just want to give their woman a bit of sparkle in their day and a smile on their face!
on 6 August 2013
My wife loves this watch. Five in one. When the straps are changed it looks like a totally different watch. She has received many compliments. I have no hesitation in recommending this, and all, Invicta watches.
on 12 September 2014
The watch itself is very nice - lovely diamonette heart shape and not affected by water - it is difficult to find a stylish watch that is also waterproof. However, the straps are RUBBISH!. The material that they are made out of its not very flexible, even after wearing the watch for weeks the strap was still very tough and has now actually already fallen apart. For what I consider to be an expensive purchase I would of expected the straps to be of better quality.
on 8 August 2013
As a product it is well up to my expectations - practical and convenient for different styles and occasions.
I have been using the watch for 3 weeks and I am pleased with it.
on 6 August 2013
Very Good. Nice box, nice bracelets. Really happy.
For this price, I would indeed recommend it.
It is perfect for a nice gift.
on 9 July 2013
everyone asks me where I got it.... it so practical to be able to mix match it with all your clothes
on 29 November 2012
Happy with my purchase - watch looks good and comes in a substantial case with 4 additional straps - bought as a present which I'm sure will be well received