on 5 July 2016
We have an old Samsung mobile, years old! It has been dropped, thrown in the bin accidentally and washed under a tap. This phone must be made of Kryptonite but it is still going.
We use it as an alarm clock but now I have had to replace the charger as it was not charging and this charger works perfectly. My little phone has survived again.
on 29 June 2014
...without equal. As long as you're rocking a newly-retro Samsung phone, this is the charger for you! Remember back in the day when we all longed for universal chargers? And now we have them, there's "low power" and "high power" and all kinds of, "How long will it take to charge?" quandaries...I suspect I liked it better back in the day. At least then my chargers didn't disappear into teenagers' bedrooms, never to be seen again.
on 29 November 2013
I ordered this because the wire on my old phone charger broke and I was trying to hold the wire into my phone just so it could charge, in the end I ordered a new charger which I'm glad I've done. I do recommend this product, however, I am a little disappointed with how long it took to arrive. I contacted the seller to inform him that it didn't arrive on the estimated delivery date which was supposed to be a few months ago, but luckily it arrived this morning! I hope no one else experiences this.
on 21 March 2012
The charger is as described works great and i would recommend this product for quality and price. Plus well packaged and fast delivery .
on 27 June 2014
Firstly I was extremely pleased and amazed at the speed of delivery. Also -"to date"the Charger is working well I just hope it continues to do so as this is the SECOND replacement within this last year as with the last two the "plastic" end that you insert into the phone snapped in half after very short usage so I bought two this time "just - in -case !! Generally speaking a very reasonable price and response to request for same EXCELLENT
VINE VOICEon 17 April 2012
The charger may as well have been the one which came in the original box with the phone.

It works as it is supposed to, but appears to suffer the same design weakness (blame Samsung and not the supplier) where the lead goes into the phone socket.

A similar product I purchased has a similar review from me.
on 19 December 2013
I bought this to replace the original one I received when I originally bought my phone. The wiring came loose in the old charger and I was unable to use it any more, hence the need for a replacement. This one is much better than the original, it has a small light which comes on when the phone is charging and this changes colour when its fully charged. Very good value for money.
on 12 June 2014
I needed a charger for my phone as I had lost the original, I had tried several places but to no avail, (my phone is a very old samsung but great for my needs). I looked on the amazon website and there it was and so cheap!!! Exactly what I wanted.

It arrived within the specified time, in fact a little earlier and in very good wrapping.
on 5 November 2013
Unfortunately this charge did not work and in my opinion is not safe to use. I ordered the charger and it did charge the phone on the first occasion but then on further use started crackling and wouldn't charge the phone, even when tried in different sockets the results were the same. I went back to the supplier and they sent me a replacement but only for the same thing to happen again. This is why I have given the product only 1 star.
I would say though that the supplier has been excellent the replacement was sent within a couple of days and when this was also faulty and I asked for a refund this was organised very quickly from them, so would give the actual supplier a 4 star and I would still consider using them in future as their customer service was very good.
on 23 June 2014
I have a Samsung C3050 mobile phone and needed a second charger.
This was exactly the same as I already have so it fitted/worked properly.
I was pleased with the price and very pleased with the packaging of the
charger and delivery time. Therefore, I would recommend this item.