Top positive review
One person found this helpful
Few niggles but overall fantastic
on 1 October 2015
Ive had this clock now for 2 years and love it. Here are the good bits:
- lovely soft light in the room, which gives a gentle sleep and wake up, which was the whole point for us
- nice wake up alarms. We especially like the birds singing.
- radio function is good if you get good radio signal.
- it is very fiddly to set up but we found some videos on YouTube which helped;
- the radio is not DAB, which means the quality isn't great (we live in a rural area);
- we haven't found a way to switch off the front display without setting the alarm but I've read this is possible...
On the whole really happy with this product. So much so I've bought two more as presents for family. I'd recommend.