Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.89

on 31 July 2017
i bought this because of the good write ups,i didn't like it at all.just lots of pearls of wisdom but no explaining the psychology behind these.
on 20 May 2016
ok
on 29 December 2013
Louise Hay are the best books I have ever found for myself. They really are changing my life right now.
on 30 March 2017
As advertised prompt delivery
on 28 June 2013
It's like a source of powerful, very positive 'prays' for whenever I need it. I've been looking for something like this for many, many years. And I'm glad I came across Louise Hay. I'm on a good way to be and stay happy.
on 29 January 2015
Some nice sentiments and positive ideas here, good for jogging you out of a negative mind-set. It's broken up into small, digestible parts which makes it easy to read.

Although shouldn't it be 'People, like flowers, are all beautiful in their own way and constantly unfolding' rather than 'Flowers, like people, are all beautiful...' This being a help book for people, not flowers.
on 7 October 2005
This book really is the best self help book I have ever read. It was recommend to my sister who then told me about it and I'm going to buy a copy for our brother! It has a unique approach , where other books try and help you become the person you think you want to be , this book works on accepting yourself as you are right now. No other books have said "you are great as you are". I am so much happier now and that is the true measure of a good book.
Buy it Today and buy it for those you love!
on 8 August 2003
I read a library copy of 'You Can Heal Your Life' and realised immediately that I NEEDED to actually own the book. If a book can change your life then this is the one that will. You'll want to read and re-read this book and you'll be hungry for more! This gift collection is therefore PERFECT. You get the not only the original book but also a companion book with additional exercises and another book of meditations. So when Louise Hay leaves you wanting more...you have it!
Each page is coloured and illustrated, something you may not have seen since you were 9, but Louise suggests getting to know your inner child so it seems to work.
You won't be disaapointed with this set. The content is inspiring and the presentation delightful! It's something you'll want to buy for yourself and your family, and your best friend!
on 20 April 2004
Wow what can i say and where can i start. This collection was reccommended to me by a friend and i came straight here and ordered it. I read it inless than a week which for me is a feat in itself. I am now working my way through it again with a need to learn more. It's so obvious what Louise is saying but sometimes we can't see the wood for the tree's. I would reccommend this to anyone and want to buy it for all my family and friends. And yes i would consider it my bible. I couldn't bring myself tolend it to anyone.
on 29 September 2003
I don't go for Self-help books, personally. But, this book was left around my friends place and I began reading it. In fact, I borrowed it, read it and then bought my own copy. I hold this book im such high-esteem that I carry it around like a bible. I don't desire to read another self-help book, ever. This book has it all.
If you are looking for how to live life properly and to the full, you won't find it any other book that puts it so simply as this one.
11 Comment| 62 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse