Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 1 August 2017
I do love whitney Houston, the sound is very good quality on my mp3 Player.

I will come back again if I need downloads.

Shirley
on 11 June 2017
Whitney what can I see
on 19 July 2017
Excellent product.
on 5 September 2017
Classic song
on 2 June 2017
Favourite of my late husband
on 28 April 2012
The subtle domain of intimate love dominates this perfectionner la chanson de dévouement entitled "I Will Always Love You"; sung by Whitney Houston within the stunning soundtrack for le film romantique puissant "The Bodyguard." We are at once brought into the emotive depth, voice range, powerful inflections & intonations of Houston herself, unrestrained by the barriers set by lesser songs: now she is given the opportunity to pour herself 'soul & spirit' into one of the most famous love songs ever written (Dolly Parton, songwriter). We hear Whitney ascend into the clouds with her vocal ability to capture all transcendent levels of the lyrics and their heavenly orchestration. In the movie, we have the genteel night-out with her bodyguard (played by Kevin Costner), where we first hear the Western version of the song; then in the Epilogue we hear what has become a work of perfection by an artist-singer, gifted in her own right. A joy to listen to with children and adults. A beautiful healing song since its release, that is played in hospitals and nursing homes throughout the world. It transcends the hardships of life to envelope us - with delicate wings - into its poetic embrace. Suggérer peut-être le thème de loyauté extrême.

"If I
Should stay
I would only be in your way
So I'll go
But I know
I'll think of you every step of
the way

You
My darling you
Mmm-mm"
on 13 February 2012
RIP Whitney sorry you had to leave so soon, you had the best female voice ever that will never fade in time
on 9 February 2014
It's a very good recording, and brings back happy memories.
She was such a talented singer, and I wish she was still alive today.
I remember her in "Preacher's Wife", where you could see her talents and fun loving nature.

Peter D'Silva.
Exmouth.
on 26 February 2013
I will always love Whitney Houston's version of this song (sorry Dolly, I like yours a lot too). This is a good recording and the vocals are mesmerising. I've always thought it would be even better if the final seconds were cut off though!
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 May 2013
An excellent soundtrack and love making use of the amazon mp3 that I can download from any of my devices. So I use an app to identify the song, if I don't already now it, then purchase from Amazon within a minute or two I am singing along!