TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 July 2016
Bought at full cost, My reviews are based on honest truth meaning the good, the bad and the ugly where appropriate. Music of any sort is a matter for the listener. Discovered through TV soundtrack. Most of the CD, to my taste is well wort listening to. I have some hearing issues so actually hearing the wording / lyrics is sometimes difficult but the music is easy to listen to. Played in the background whilst video editing, reading or similar is quite relaxing. Worth buying but do the rounds to get the best value

IF YOU FOUND THIS REVIW USEFUL PLEASE CLICK ON THE USEFUL REVIEW BUTTON
on 14 August 2008
On first listen I discounted this album, feeling it to be very samey the whole way through. But with repeated listening you really get a feel for the music on offer and realise there is a lot more depth and feeling behind it than originally meets the eye. Of course you get the major hit 'How To Save A Life', but one of my favourites has to be 'Over My Head' which I'll often put on repeat and turn my stereo up loud for! There is a great mix of piano playing, solid song-writing and inspiring lyrics here and my main advice is to give it a go and to give it a fair chance, you shouldn't be disappointed.

Feel free to check out my blog which can be found on my profile page.
on 18 June 2014
I bought this album on the strength of loving 2 of their songs 'How To Save a Life' and 'Over My Head'. The rest of the Album whilst not up that level, is really good and strong enough to warrant looking into the Band further. I have seen them in concert once and admit to not appreciating what I was hearing at the time. Maybe the alcohol effected my hearing? Check them out, they're good!
on 14 February 2011
The Fray have created an album that truly shows off their talent. With vocals similar to Lifehouse and a little less full on than Better Than Ezra, the bands rock feel is brilliantly put across, in some of their best songs, such as "Hundred" and "She Is". "How To Save A Life" and "Dead Wrong" bring a softer tone to the album, with some lyrics that prick your skin.
A brilliant song collection from a great rock band, that the show Scrubs have used a few times over.
on 15 January 2018
Next day delivery nice CD.
on 6 December 2017
Great
on 18 February 2017
good to listen too in car. came very quickly.
on 6 January 2017
great cd really quick delivery
on 23 October 2015
The Fray's songs are very good, the album made a fantastic present and made the other half very happy/
on 3 November 2016