Customer reviews

Maja 40255531 Pedestal 456 x 591 x 360 mm Beech Finish

on 20 September 2013
Good quality item for the price. Does exactly what it was intended for and was very easy to build. Would buy from this line again if required.
on 19 November 2015
I purchased a similar item a few months ago, so I was expecting the same good quality when I purchased this latest item. But sadly, the seller has cheapened the quality of this item. The beech wood effect is thinner, all the metal fastenings are plastic and the wheels are smaller. When I stand it next to the first one I purchased, it really stands out how poor the quality has changed. The emphasis has been on profit rather than quality.
The two stars are for the fast Amazon UK. delivery. I would not recommend this product.
on 26 August 2015
Generally good item except a small design fault there are no grooves in the top and bottom members to house the back panel thus that the panel can be pushed out if items on either the shelf or bottom are pushed in too far. Also on my purchase the drawer lock was broken and will require a replacement. Otherwise for the price a good buy.. Recommended.
on 5 May 2016
Just what we needed, we are delighted with the product.